Reviews for A Change is Made
sjonatannoi chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Darth vader: now cera go make it right cough cough
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
Oh, thank goodness Petrie survived that horrible ordeal against the evil Sharptooth, and that monster finally got what he truly deserved, being put in a grave! I loved it when Petrie emerged alive, and when Cera saved Littlefoot's life as well.

It also looks like Vader is back once again. :)
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Go Cera! I believe in you now, and hurry to young Littlefoot as fast as you can. :)
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Wow, wow, I tell you what, wow! He saved her life! I must say that was quite a noble and heroic act he did to save her.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Cheering for the death of a child? Now that is something that goes beyond the point of evil. Also, I'm curious to see their final destination, and what's in store for Cera.

Good chapter, buddy. :)
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Wow, Cera certainly has experienced quite a lot of sadness and tragedy, and this mysterious specter does seem oddly familiar to me. I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

Great story, and I'm loving it.
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Despite my feelings towards Cera, I actually do feel bad for her, and I'm excited to see what's lies ahead for her. Good story. :)
Ravonic the UnderWorlder chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Nice story, Darth. I really enjoyed reading it.
Titanic Disaster chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Looks good.
VONDON WILES chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
TO AUTHOR DARTH WILL 3 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME AND STAR WARS CROSSOVER FAN FICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE A CHANGE IS MADE CHAPTER 7 ACT 3 SCENE 1 AN ALTERED FUTURE WAS GREAT
PoeticJustice446 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i love this!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
That was quite a shocker. NEVER, had I seen Sharptooth transform into that same dragon that Cera envisioned.

So that's how it happened as to why Cera came back. Nicely done.

:D
WTF123 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Wow. I knew Darth Vader was a douchbag in the Empire Strikes Back, but this makes that look like nothing. It's amazing that all this could happen while not altering the events of the first movie (much.)
WTF123 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Is Darth Vader really trying to take Cera to the Dark Side? Or is this sometime after Return of the Jedi?
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Oh my god! I love this story plz darthwill you must continu the story. you have my suppor W