Reviews for A Change is Made
Brandon the Albino Bat chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Nice story, Darth. I really enjoyed reading it.
Titanic Disaster chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Looks good.
VONDON WILES chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
TO AUTHOR DARTH WILL 3 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME AND STAR WARS CROSSOVER FAN FICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE A CHANGE IS MADE CHAPTER 7 ACT 3 SCENE 1 AN ALTERED FUTURE WAS GREAT
PoeticJustice446 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i love this!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
That was quite a shocker. NEVER, had I seen Sharptooth transform into that same dragon that Cera envisioned.

So that's how it happened as to why Cera came back. Nicely done.

:D
WTF123 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Wow. I knew Darth Vader was a douchbag in the Empire Strikes Back, but this makes that look like nothing. It's amazing that all this could happen while not altering the events of the first movie (much.)
WTF123 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Is Darth Vader really trying to take Cera to the Dark Side? Or is this sometime after Return of the Jedi?
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Oh my god! I love this story plz darthwill you must continu the story. you have my suppor W
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Go Save Littlefoot, Cera! Hope she makes it in time!
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Awsome Story! Keep up the Good Work! U have my support!
RichardTerminator chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Hello DarthWill3, this is your good friend RichardTerminator, I like the story you made so far, keep it up, I would like to see what happens next, I have added you as you as my favorite author and made your story as my favorite, see you later, bye.
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Yes! It's finally ready! I wonder what happens next!

Keep up the good work Dude!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
This story I read is really interesting,especially when Darth Vader risked his life for on Writing good stories dude!Also,your good at writing and describing the story
Bobby Mitchell chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
The book is great and is exactly like the christmas carol,but do us all a favor and get the book finished so we will find out what happens next okay.
SparrowJackCaptain chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
aww i love the land before time? lol who would've thought that darth vader came to her when she ran from the others? poor cera, starting to realise how big a brat she was. good story!