Reviews for Game of Spirits
DD Steel Resistance of Wood-RC chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Interesting take on digimon frontier. But a digimon police unit? I'm wondering how the warriors are going to fight without the DMO injuring them. Although Zoe, Tommy and JP getting captured by them instead of Ranamon and Mercurymon would be a good twist...

Also; if you're doing [There was another low moan and someone gave a shout] I think you should replace someone with someone else, seeing as you've already used someone. Also, you should put a comma after shout, seeing as it's not the same person as he who had originally spoken.

What I'm most surprised about is that Koji didn't insist on going after his mother or Koichi in this one. He isn't really the kind of person who would obey a white dwarf just to keep himself safe. He'd be one to disobey the dwarf and put himself in danger to save his family, and I think kojiluvr pictured him like that as well because of what happened in her continuation of this.

Brilliant story and good luck with future writing!
- yin-yang
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
yay! please update soon if you're still doing this!
Xbittersweetdreamsx chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Pretty awesome story
Blaze Snow chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
What's gonna happen to Kouichi?
Grey vs Ale chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesome story! can't wait for the next chapter! Albeit i am only on chapter one i will catch up. Keep on writing!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Nice job! It was interesting. And yay, Grumblemon arrives!
DigiBleach chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Good job on the chapter I really liked it! I liked how you had the head bashing against the machine that was awesome! Can't wait for next chapter. Ugh I just remebered I got to catch up to like three other stories! Well good luck with everything bye!
DigiBleach chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Wow! Great chapter now I can't wait to see how they all get together and how more bad guys are introduced. Good luck with your typing, I just started typing the next chapter of my story, cuz I hand write it first. :P Anyway good jjob and good luck with everything, even school!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Nice work. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Nice chapter! It was nice to see that Chaiki didn't leave Zoe in the Floramon's restaurant. A little stick can go a long way if there's enough force behind it I never watched Winx Club, but I remember seeing commercials for it. I didn't know it was Italian, but I agree that Kazemon does scream fairy. Update soon.
DigiBleach chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Wow I didn't know Wix Club was from Italy! Wow! And the next person is Junpei/JP can't wait to see it! I mean read it. Anyway good luck with the next chapter. I like how both worlds are combined it's awesome!
DigiBleach chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Hey I just remembered something!Does this all happen on the same day I forgot. :P Anyway can't wait to see hoe J.P.'s and Zoe's chapters come out. Oh... sorry about the writers block hope it goes away soon. Digi
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Nice chapter. I liked the fact that Katsuharu and Teppei actually wanted to help Tommy out when it came to Hayato and then the Bakemon. It's nice to see that not all bullies are completely cruel to their prey.

I totally understand the writer's block and laziness thing. I've had the same problem before too. Overall, great chapter. I can't wait to see the next one!
DigiBleach chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Hey it's me again and I don't always feel like loging in. Sorry :P Anyway AWESOME CHAPTER! Koji and Kouichi (Ispell it different) met. wow that was a really cool way you put him in. Can't wait till everyone gets their spirits then thet meet! Eek! I still have to update my story. Oh well good luck with the next chapter!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Nice chapter! I was pleased with it since Koji is one of my favorite characters in Frontier. Koji and Koichi meeting earlier was a pleasant surprise! Twists are always nice and so far I'm liking how this story is going. I can't wait to see the next chapter.