Reviews for One Big Happy family
andjelija.nenic chapter 8 . 11/29
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 7/23
head.chantal chapter 5 . 7/2
I laughed so hard at when i read about the irritating gene being genetic. I also had to smile at Chris' then Paige's response to how Piper stayed married to Leo for so long. Love the line "his family capacity for gossip was amazing" that is so true. Love how Victor's just taking everything in his stride. Love Piper's entrance.
head.chantal chapter 4 . 7/2
Love Paige's random thought.
head.chantal chapter 3 . 7/2
"That's just peachy, I so wanted my sons to be able to plan mischief right in front of me without me knowing" love it i can totally see Chris and Wyatt doing exactly that.
head.chantal chapter 2 . 7/2
Chris is seriously on a bender. Love how none of them have clocked - the spree vanquishing of demons ties in with them kicking Chris out and he mentioned the balance when he blew off at them. Seriously how have they not realized who he is they've had enough clues - he always comes when piper calls him and his comment about meeting him in a year. He's right they can't figure it out even with the evidence staring them in the face.
head.chantal chapter 1 . 7/2
Jesus talk about reckless.
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 2/7
Can't be Cole...he had green eyes!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Great story!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
lmbo I would've faded on purpose to hear my mom and dad talking about conceiving me
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
he needs to be conceived! Piper and Leo need to go half on a baby-er a Chris
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
question: here it says he was always close with his dad. Is that just how you needed it to go for this story? just asking Because in canon Chris despised Leo before he even came to the past which doesn't really lead one to assume they had a happy relationship. In fact by some of the things Chris says on the show, I'd think Leo was rarely ever there and when he was he just wasn't a good parent to chris overall.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
oh sorry just say your a/n lol I had started ranting before I even finished reading
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
oh no tell me Chris isn't going to just be all buddy buddy with them already! That's so aaaauuuuiihhhhhh I wanna pull my hair out by the roots when authors do that. I mean is it realistic to anyone? Honestly would anyone in real life be treated the way Chris has and then just suddenly be happy with them just cause they now know you're related
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Oh I hope he doesn't forgive any of them anytime soon, even after they find out the truth. They're so horrible and self centered and spoiled!