Reviews for One Big Happy family
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 2/7
Can't be Cole...he had green eyes!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Great story!
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
lmbo I would've faded on purpose to hear my mom and dad talking about conceiving me
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
he needs to be conceived! Piper and Leo need to go half on a baby-er a Chris
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
question: here it says he was always close with his dad. Is that just how you needed it to go for this story? just asking Because in canon Chris despised Leo before he even came to the past which doesn't really lead one to assume they had a happy relationship. In fact by some of the things Chris says on the show, I'd think Leo was rarely ever there and when he was he just wasn't a good parent to chris overall.
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
oh sorry just say your a/n lol I had started ranting before I even finished reading
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
oh no tell me Chris isn't going to just be all buddy buddy with them already! That's so aaaauuuuiihhhhhh I wanna pull my hair out by the roots when authors do that. I mean is it realistic to anyone? Honestly would anyone in real life be treated the way Chris has and then just suddenly be happy with them just cause they now know you're related
PaulW.VinD.BradP.NickC.ChrisH chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Oh I hope he doesn't forgive any of them anytime soon, even after they find out the truth. They're so horrible and self centered and spoiled!
mayawene chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager
mayawene chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Great fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Awesome family. :)
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
EEE I LOVE IT! It's so nice that you didn't forget some of the really important facts from seasons 7&8. For most of the stories in this fandom that I read for season six or future fics it's like everyone stopped watching Charmed after season 6. It's rather annoying.
Gracfully chapter 12 . 4/5/2013