Reviews for One Big Happy family
Great fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Awesome family. :)
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
EEE I LOVE IT! It's so nice that you didn't forget some of the really important facts from seasons 7&8. For most of the stories in this fandom that I read for season six or future fics it's like everyone stopped watching Charmed after season 6. It's rather annoying.
Gracfully chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
very neat. :)
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Good story, enjoyed it. It was different but yet interesting at the same time.

I didn't like Gideon in the show only because he seemed to be a pompous ass ( but that was kinda how the writers wrote him) but I did like your Gideon because he was at least helpful, and Cole could be a reason about why Wyatt turned evil because even in the show he wasn't willing to let Phoebe go, at least until they vanquished him for the second time. He then realized that Phoebe no longer loved him.
sexy Seren chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
interesting
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
nice, a lil mushy but really great :D And of course I love a happy ending ;)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
nice
FallenHope-Angel chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
how cute~ i loved it so much i mean eally so cool! though poo chrs in the beginning! it was just so sad i thought my heart would break.
KW2009 chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Nice story :-)
Rosalia13 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
How sweet. And by the way, from a few chapters back i think i owe you something I hope you'll appreciate the geekyness of it "Gutter, Gutter, Gutter!" You're mind is in the gutter.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Really great story, I am surprised that I missed it! I really enjoyed it :)
Chris fan chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
Oh, this is just such a nice, sweet, wonderful story. I love it!
The Black Rose16 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
hi

I've read a couple of your charmed stories now. they are some of the best I've read. There great. I hope you keep writing such wonderful stories