Reviews for On The Failings Of Dating A Single Parent
Corey5268 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
God, I love this story. It's been four years so I doubt it'll get finished, but I'll follow it just in case
Corey5268 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Normally I dislike America's states individually personified as his children. I don't know why. This story is HILARIOUS though. Especially your footnotes. You have the state personalities down pretty well too. I really hope you work the northeast in (new england and the mid-atlantic).
Epic Hero Laugh chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
You haven't updated in forever D:
This story is really great! I hope you can continue it one day. :D
inactiveaccount7 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
This was the best chapter yet, and that says a lot. So the nurse's name is Shannon and she thinks England's a pedo... XD

Please update soon! :D
inactiveaccount7 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
"Because Arcady just got stung by a bee and he's either, like, super good at doing the worm or his throat's closing up and he's having a seizure." I love New Mexico in this!

Okay, this whole story just has me pretty much dying of laughter. Especially your little sassy notes at the end of each chapter! Good job so far!
GoodLuckMother chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Shouldn't Louisiana be france and american kid as well since it was oringially france territory?
Lovely Pencil chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
This story...it's pure genius! :D Nothing less. I love it! _

Update soon? ;)
Montyinuren chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
I love this story, but I think it needs more Colorado. Basically all the four corner states.( Because Colorado is severally ignored in fanfiction) Other then that I wanna take Alaska home! You made him the cutest creature ever.
Illiteracy chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Go Floridians.

An amazing concept you have going on here. I like how you work the stereotypical angle of single, dating parents. Nothing makes me laugh more.
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
YO, recognize! im from Minnesota! X3 love your story so far!
MissAlandra chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
Well I found the first two chapters in LJ and couldnt help myself and see if it was on ... Thank god I searched! xDD

I like this one and Im now definitely adding it to my alerts
Windbell chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
Yes UPDATE! :D

I swear your fanfic makes me love England more with each chapter!

Please update soon!
tidus2529 chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
your storys pretty, good though i think england needs to be put down a level to me he's getting to bossy (put him in a room with rhode island -) i have the image of america being very protective of his kids and that if anything happens to them he'd hunt you down and beat your ass , but thats my image. update soon.
zuihitsu chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was epic! I love the idea of Alfred having to get knocked up to make each of the states. Awesomely hilarious fic, that was!
Pofue Maximus chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
*goes on bended knee* I know I hardly know you, but I love you! *begins rubbing self against Shoo-Shoo Amelia. Oh France would be so proud*