Reviews for I Spy
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
Please continue!
WhistlingWolf chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
O my god. Did you just skin Daisya..?!

Nooooooo! Him dying is horrifying enough, but skin him and leave body parts... Damn -.-
Okay, gonna read 7 and 8 now.. You made me scared..

Also, are you still updating? Think not though.. It is a really, really good story. Writing style is also amazing.
StrayDogHowling028 chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Oh come on you're killing me here, I know it's been absolutely ages and you probs don't even care or look at this fic anymore... But come on I need to see an end for this... Sorry for freaking out, but come ooon (if I annoy you by all means please ignore me)
the freelance dreamer chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
the beginning of this chapter reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock's "Rearwindow"; the suspense, the buildup, the little visual clues left for his "audience" to find, its quite thrilling.
Shirubagure chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I'm totally hooked in this! :D Please update even though it's been years since you last updated. v.v I'm actually liking this TyKan stuff. xD I always thought I never was a fan of it but I tnk you're changing my mind. I know though I'll never be a Lucky fan... Anyways, please continue? This was one of the best fics I have read in a very long time! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
OMIGOD. I LOVE THE GORE. WOOT!
IchigoMikk chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Please tell me you didn't just end it there. There's just got to be more to this story. It's a huge cliff hanger. WRITE MORE PLEASEEEE
Mags chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Updateupdate,plzzzzzzz
Devellicus chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Reread the story, it's amazing and the plot is so deliciously fleshed out and different to anything I've read in the fandoms after DGM, please continue whn you can please
lostinmusation chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
NO. You did not just stop right there. This mystery is enthralling for some reason, and even though I see the parts of both sides, there is nothing predictable. Personally I don't really care for the song lyrics, I just treat them like prose or poemy stuff. I love the time and setting that you're giving as like a separate little intro to each section, because you don't ever specifically mention the passing of days throughout the chapter. Ugh! I just want to find out what happens next...
Lady of Black Millennium chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
What's going to happen to kanda and marie?
What wil lavi do about tyki?
Is kanda going to escape?

Gosh, this is like watching law & order:svu but only I know who the killer is.

This story is amazing. U should continue it.

Tyki is a genius for thinking of this plan and no getting caught yet.

If I was kanda I would of tried to dig my way out of the house using a spoon or something.
Also, I applaud kanda for being mentally stable this whole time...even after all that has happened.
He needs to pretend to have Stockholm's syndrome and either escape or kill tyki...but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I love how the characters were in character perfectly and I luv the plot. It makes me wanna read a few mystery novels.

I'm sorry for ranting like this. Please continue the story I and I'm sure many other would appreciate it.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is an amazing fic; I hope you get back into writing it because I'm already on pins and needles!

My only complaint is the amount of space you use answering reviews when that area could instead contain more of your spine-tingling writing, and those reviews answered through your review reply feature... ;)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Man, this is incredible. It's totally the kind of thing I can see Tyki doing, and it's ridiculously elaborate. Impressive. Mystery is a hard genre to get right. Or, you know, get at all. This is beautiful. Maybe in a horrid, gory way, but beautiful nonetheless. I'm greatly looking forward to the next installment.
JadeDawn chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Fjdkfhwkfhdjdbwjfhehr aahhhh! Okay I'm hooked ;-; I love this so much. There isn't much to criticize at all, despite the occasional, tiny mistakes that every one tends to make. I love your sense if characterization, especially making Miranda something more than a screw up.

I shall be desperately waiting for the next installment, like a crack head frantically trying to get the money to buy drugs xD
Lazy Gaga chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
DUDE. This story is CRAZY! Keep it up, because it's awesome!