Reviews for Unusual Arrangements
OtakuLover022backup chapter 7 . 8/5
why is alphonse called redstone
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 43 . 7/1
Are you trying to kill me? That chapter was... odd. I LOVED THIS STORY
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 21 . 5/1
I could just imagine ed going like in his mind 'I'm not socially competent. I literally have a friend that gets dumped by a girl every week. Seriously!'
Seriously, why did you have to kill cedric, I'm like hey finally someone who doesn't want to kill cedric, i mean even in some cedricxharry fanfiction they still kill cedric
Yeah you have a serious obsession with beetles
What's the deal wth the beetles, first there is one in Harry's hair for some reason, now a beetle almost got crushed by ed's foot
Mental Incapacity chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
was that a black butler reference with the dress remark?
Nekosongbird chapter 39 . 8/1/2016
Dammit! I thought you were saving Cedric! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (Still love this story though!
Nekosongbird chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Funny (so far), but I'm guessing your going the the movie plot line rather than the book's, because the B school (it French, how am I suppose to spell it?) is a girl AND boy school. But hey, its humor, not to be taken seriously.
TotallyScientist chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Can someone tell me what the title image is from... for research purposes?
TouchDouche chapter 24 . 5/16/2016
...shit
Guest chapter 43 . 4/7/2016
I'm so glad I found this. You had me litteraly rolling on the floor laughing, I haven't read something this in forever. Thank you for taking the time to write this
Guest chapter 43 . 1/24/2016
Oh, crap...
Demi-Fae chapter 43 . 11/28/2015
My god, the funniest thing I've read in five years is right here! You, sir/ma'am are the best writer ever!
YokaiAngel chapter 43 . 11/3/2015