Reviews for Insecure to Frat Bedrooms
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
cute one shot...

nice read

keep it up!

or should l say keep him/ them up!
Maddie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009

"But I must say, it doesn't compare to the “Vodka and Clutch Fight” of '09."

Your dialogue seriously ROCKS.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
“Waldorf,” he said pointedly. “You and I both know its never just once.”

Blair couldn't help but agree with him though she couldn't voice it due to his talented tendencies to make her speechless. She didn't need to tell him, though. They both knew the limo was waiting outside for a reason.

LMAO! This was adorable! "never just once"! "for a reason"! I love jealous!Chuck and jealous!Blair. And how B's a little insecure about calling Chuck her bf in front of other people/in front of Chuck. It's so true: they're bigger and way more epic-the generic use of "boyfriend/girlfriend" just seems inadequate for them. :) Loved this. Hooray for college!GossipGirl premiering soon!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I am sorry it took me so long to review this story, but I am all eyes now… LOL

Damn that mother Chucker! He can be so adorable sometimes! I really liked how Chuck thought they way he was “in a relationship” with Blair was obvious, but obviously it is not… LOL I really loved the way he showed Blair that what they have goes WAY beyond a relationship or “boyfriend and girlfriend.” I loved the line about how you described Chuck as being vulnerable and not having sex with him when she should be. Great line!
00JLO chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Nice fanfic.
chole92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Funny, awesome story. You're completely right by the way, protective Chuck is ridiculously awesome and this was not a let down. Please write more soon (I really like funny stories and you're sense of humour is great, so yeah, more)!
BlairCorneliaBass chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Really, really good. True to the characters and believable. I'm sure something along these lines will happen in the 3rd season, and I look forward to seeing it.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really like your stories..your writing style is really good. keep writing more and more
Lealie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So cute! Gotta love the Chair sex!

I loved the part where she wasn't having sex with him like she was supposed to. Only Chuck would find sex as the cure to vulnerability . . .
Ziah chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was really cute. Definitely a fan of hot Chair sex. :) And I love that they belong to each other. This was my favorite line: "He had explained himself and he was feeling really vulerable right now and she wasn't having sex with him like she should be." So adorable.
jess chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
great one-shot. Loved it!
D chapter 1 . 8/3/2009