Reviews for The Duties of an Austrian Maid
SadButSmiling chapter 11 . 3/11
Just... wow.
I was prepared for crack and smut (I got that too,) but this whole fic was just so gorgeous and well written that I just... couldn't.
Aah thank you and keep up the good work
SomeoneKnew chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
You wrote an amazing fanfiction and I love it. You are awesomer than Prussia thinks he is.
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Oh, the fluff. :) Don't you just love it? I do.
SomeoneKnew chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Ah, fluff. So cute. :)
SomeoneKnew chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I love the bit of fluff at the end! And I agree with Mr ADHD, I don't see how that could possibly /not/ have an innuendo in it.
SomeoneKnew chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
Hungary is officially insane. Can't say I'm not though, but I'm mentally unstable in a different way.
SomeoneKnew chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Despite what happened the other day, I still hate France. I mean, I'm sorry about the people that were killed, but pity doesn't equal a non-loathing. However, I love England's appearance in this chapter! I liked this chapter in general, actually.
SomeoneKnew chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
What the heck did I just read? o.O
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Oh my Godric, Hungary! Go and annoy someone else! I'm trying to read Prusstria here!
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
I love English. I don't particularly like speaking American, so I plan to move to England ASAP.
SomeoneKnew chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Nuuu Austria, don't do it! *Roderich passes out* *facepalm* Dummkopf. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I will never be persuaded to drink a drop of alcohol in my entire life. Plus I hate headaches.
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Eheheheh... this is funny! I like it!
Luce-san chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Loved it
thosehetalianships chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
I. LOVED. THIS. SO. MUCH.
This was absolutely brilliant, every single line, every piece of dialogue, every description of every scene, emotion or action.
Beautifully, beautifully done!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
OHMYGOD, THIS STORY WAS JUST AJEICIHWNXKEIHXBAJE FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE. That being said, I honestly truly loved this story, it was the perfect mix of sexy and sweet and just the tiniest bit of angst and aaaaaaahhhh...this is BY FAR one of the BEST PruAus fanfics that I've ever read in my entire life. Keep writing, you absolutely amazing creature.