Reviews for The Duties of an Austrian Maid
thosehetalianships chapter 11 . 2/17
I. LOVED. THIS. SO. MUCH.
This was absolutely brilliant, every single line, every piece of dialogue, every description of every scene, emotion or action.
Beautifully, beautifully done!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 2/15
OHMYGOD, THIS STORY WAS JUST AJEICIHWNXKEIHXBAJE FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE. That being said, I honestly truly loved this story, it was the perfect mix of sexy and sweet and just the tiniest bit of angst and aaaaaaahhhh...this is BY FAR one of the BEST PruAus fanfics that I've ever read in my entire life. Keep writing, you absolutely amazing creature.
xxFall3n-Ang3lxx chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I really like this story :) I don't usually read stories with this pairing but I thought it was really cute and funny, so I'm really glad I read it!
Kirani56 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Oh my goodness...I can't even anymore! Your story is AWESOME! :D
Seriously...it had me at points where the sexual tension was real. I neeeded to slam a hand at the desk to stop this torturously beautiful build up from making me overdo the excitement.
It was totally worth it at the end :)
Good job! *claps*
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
So darn cute :3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
I don't ship PrussiaXAustria. Just- this is why I don't even...(•᷅д•᷄)੭ु⁾⁾ ༘ؓ ँั๊
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this! Throughout the whole thing I just felt like screaming "Just get together, dammit! You both want to!" but I guess that was the aim, haha :) The last chapter and the way that Roderich acted in it was extremely cute, too. Thanks for writing!
lexterminator chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Recently I've been searching for some good quality PruAus and I've been finding that such a request is hard to come by. After reading your story though, I have hope that there are still some amazing ones out there. I was completely mesmerized on how well you captured both countries' personalities as well as making it humorous, sexy, and romantic. I can honestly say this fic is definitely one of the top PruAus stories out there and I truly hope you continue to write this pairing because you do an extraordinary job at it. Keep up the great work! :)
shadowlinkgirl chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Love the chapter love the fan fic and this pairing great work
TheRandomReveiw chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
I loved it! I like how you added these hilarious little paragraphs here and there! They make me explode! (In a good way, though!) ()
Cleo chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
This was a great book, I hope u keep writing awesome stuff!
P.s. I like the last paragraph thing you did to make it like a movie :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
This was extremely cute
Aw aw awwww
annethepyro chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
O_O Whoa! Hot steamy piano blowjobs. *stares unashamedly at computer screen*
AngelRuby235 chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
And so the time has come to bid farewell to ds fascinating fic...ds chapter was damn good too!the FrUk was nice XD...aww now i am gonna miss ds fic!the story was so nice...AWESUM WORK pal,i really loved u for ds.(p.s. I am glad they kept the dress XD)
AngelRuby235 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
aaaaaah...and welcome the Shower Of Confessions...i am glad both came clean without giving any chances of misunderstandings between them anymore...i also liked how u mingled the rain as a metophor to their overwhelming emotions:-)good work:-)