Reviews for Real Life Action Hero!
mia58 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Per usual, very well written on character story. Loved the take charge Ziva. Loved the banter between her and Tony, as well as, the uncertainty about what exactly it is they feel for each other.
poyopsoh chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lovely short-story.

tsk, poor ziva/tony... ;)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Good fic. Nice job
tigerlily25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I always kinda hated that Tony did this awesome thing and nobody, not even Gibbs, ever acknowledged it on the show. Surely they could have just had a random save them if it wasn't going to advance characters or plot at all..

You've taken my exact dislike of the 'missing scene' and made it into a wonderful, character-true, quirky story.

And, SO much fun to read as a break from all the post Aliyah fics, as well written as they might be. I like that Ziva is bothered about the fact that she has a weakness, and all the other little things (the almost-kiss, their awkwardness, the reference to UnderCovers... aw, Tiva love).

The nice balance between playfulness and Tiva angst left me all warm and happy inside. Thanks for writing it :)
zatl chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I can 100% see something like this going down in the show.

you captured the character perfectly. (I can tell because I could imagine their voices and facial expressions that went along with your dialogue.)

this was simply perfect.

BabyDavidaDiNozzo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Ziva's mood changed really fast, but that did not matter with all that other Tiva in there! :) I really loved the part when Tony was changing. That just made me laugh! :p Haha. I also like when Ziva tells Tony that neither one of them are superheros. I thought that would be the best line in this fanfic. :) Awesome job!
Miss Katie M chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great story. Tony was a hero and it was nice to see him recoginzed for it. You protrayed the characters very well-Abby and her hugs & coffee and Ziva being very proud of him. Super job!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
It read very well, the first aid stuff and the crime scene.

And this was very intriguing.

I really would like to see a second chapter from Tony's POV.

Very intriguing indeed.
luvztorite chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I hadn't seen that episode either until this summer and was really impressed by it, too. I like what you did with it. Very nice job.

diana teo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I've lost count of how many times I've watched this particular 's a favourite,for obvious reasons and I never tire of your tag on what happens immediately after,especially the bit of descriptions are quite 've done an extremely good job of capturing their personalities and the lines(really love your dialogue!),the teasing and flirting,their thoughts,the almost-kiss,are just perfect!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I always felt that Tony was a superhero in Requiem, and felt cheated that his heroism went completely without any on screen acknowlegement. So this was so sweet. Loved the story, and your depiction of Tony and Ziva was so true to their tv characters; frustrating and filled with UST! Thanks.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2