Reviews for Soulless
Queen Bovine chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
You might have gotten bored along the way, but I certainly didn't. You have a good talent for writing pretty intense scenes. Poor Ed just gets beat up so badly... He's such a survivor. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Al to be completely useless and helpless, after he's gotten used to being, in many ways, the stronger of the pair. Great job, as always!
Queen Bovine chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Ed eating shrimp... Oh, the irony.

I half-expected him to take offense over Loraden's choice of food. He's done so over lesser things.
Pidgeon-san chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Really enjoyed this. I especially liked that it wasn't a stereotypical happy ending; it added loads of depth to everything!
Reihoshi-ko chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Abruptly, Ed turned to his younger brother. "Let's go! This whole castle's about to explode."

Wait, what?

"W-Why?" Al stammered.

Ed grinned, his eyes sparkling in a thoroughly self-satisfied way. "Cause I don't like it! I made some adjustments to the steam tanks."

This has got to be one of the best lines in that whole movie. It always makes me laugh and Ed just seems so happy with himself.
Doomschneider chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Another brilliant piece. I won't repeat my raving fan-girl drivel from my "Shadow of a Doubt" review, but all of it still applies. The story flowed, pieces and mystery fit together like a puzzle, imagery was beautiful. You can tell you really thought about it and pounded it all out. Those parts bore repeating.

The last few chapters (like 8 and maybe 9) weren't as cleanly edited as I've come to expect from your work, but it's an earlier piece and I am by no means disappointed or even lightly wavered.

BTW: I've felt the need to fawn over your work in an experimental blog i'm doing. I figured it was a good idea to tell someone if you're going to mention them on the internet and out of context. You can find the entry here: . . Let me know if you don't approve of the mention, and i'll take you out of it. I doubt i'd ever get many readers anyway, but it is your name and your work and you have the right to protect it as you wish.
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Pardon the stupid question, but...

The episode that you mentioned in the first chapter was removed from the American series of 'Fullmetal Alchemist'. Did you get to watch it in full? o,o

A complete review coming later,

Satu
Hidari chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
I like it. I just wish they could have done more, or at least tried to do more for Lorence.
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
This was a great story! I enjoyed every chapter of it. Is it just me, or are the "rusted brutes" reminiscent somehow of the Borg in Star Trek? Lol. And, of course, favorite quote: "Whoa, head rush…moving fast, bad idea…" Who HASN'T done that at least once? xD
Cookie Master's Apprentice chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
I just can't ever get tired of good FMA fics. Yours actually makes my guts twist, and that's a surprise. I only got that feeling for ten our of every fifty I read.
Jaden Lariya chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
I love the ending,and for some strange reason I have an odd sadistic pleasure of seeing Ed in any kind of pain. Probably because I like how he acts. Whatever good story! Two thumbs up!
Silver Inklett chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
Great job! This came out really well, I loved it. Made me cry when Aaron died though.
Alo Amicus chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
This is a beautiful story. It captures the characters so perfectly - thank you so much for writing it.
Wolfclaimed chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
I really liked this! It was a good, well written story with an original plot. I don't know why it didn't get more reviews...

But anyway, great job!
borderline-mary chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
A very nice ending. I can visualize the entire story as an episode in the series, and a fascinating one at that. I'm disappointed only in that it doesn't continue, but at the same time, I believe that ending it here keeps it self-contained and self-sustaining, and works out well. Great job!
Milky Etoile chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
Woah. Great story! Nice ending too, as much as Ed seems to be suffering at the moment (never experienced decompression sickness before but just thinking of all those gases expanding in my body is enough to make me feel like puking -_-).

I rather liked your whole plot. It's...how do I say this...well-rounded. I mean, in terms of genre, I think. I can almost imagine it as part of the series, actually. I hope you continue to write stories! The ones you've already posted make the FMA category more enjoyable to read, honestly.

Take care,