Reviews for The Goddess and the Sky
barney.turner.10 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
Fun, but starting to get a tad overly-complex.
Also, you may be sued by Misses Helfer, Park & Sackhoff lol!
barney.turner.10 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
LMFAO! Whats a funnier image mental image than Peorth getting thrown out of somewhere for...well, being Peorth, basically? Answer: Gorgeous Rose in a beer-hat "giving em the Vs" (as we say in the UK).
Even funnier than the look on Holy Bell & World Of Elegances faces the 1st time Noble Scarlet appeared in the anime10/10 :)
DschingisKhan chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Wow, was that really over one hundred forty thousand words? Sure didn't feel like it. On the whole, I approve. Though it's a little disappointing that Keiichi has sort of risen from sidelined former-main character to... how many chapters has he gotten now?

I say "disappointing" because I feel like very little time has been spent on examining Sora's relationship with her wife. They haven't interacted much from my perspective, and I don't think it's clear just what either of them think about the situation. Heck, I'm not sure your Sora is even interested in girls!

I personally expected Sora to at least offer up a sincere apology at some earlier point for that accidental wish. Maybe after the hotel incident that also served to galvanise the Kei/Sayoko situation.

In any event, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. A parting thought: What of she'd accidentally married Skuld instead?
Justafanboi chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
I am quite enjoying this but I notice it has been some time since it has updated. Is this an abandoned fic?
cko2 chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
i just wanted to say thanks for posting something that is rather funny to read and it is cool to see what would happen if someone else got belldandys call and kechi getting some balls. of course the bell becoming a lesbo by the wish is just to rich to say the least. the cyclan staure is amuing for a running joke along with the movie up rip with the flaoting car...priceless. it seems that you made prro sora into so much of a winp though. I always seen her with a little more then kie in being able to do something though. besides, when are they going to finlly have the weeding night even if it is talked about off screan...
Zoeynightshade31 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is really good! like it alot. Please do me a favor and check out my books. No one has really looked at them and I think I might have potential to be an author. Thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
keep it up
BrazeRancor chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Oh wow. Been a while, but not long enough to make me forget this. In fact, with Davner retired you're the best OMG fanfic writer out there. Good luck, and I hope to read more of you soon.
alatane chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
YAY! I'm so happy this updated! I've been wanting to see how the Keichi/Sayoko thing goes for so long. People are saying it needs more Sora/Belldandy, but while that is good stuff, my main focus is the Keichi/Sayoko parts beause they're SOOOO GOOOD and emotional. I hope we can look forward ot the next installment soon. THANKS!
lilmagi chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Needs more Sora and Belldandy.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Great story. I like your characterizations. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
...more Sora. That's what I waaaaannt.

Right, review. Review. Hmm... I think I lost track the plot. Let me re-read this again...
The Layman chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Man, it sure has been a while, huh? Still, it's as good a Christmas present as any you could have given us. Here's hoping the next chapter won't keep us waiting so long.
CelticPhoenixProductions chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Man, this is just one of those stories that I can't help but adore! A great Christmas gift from XP

Keep up the good work and have a happy holidays!
Bunta-san chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Thanks for the update, had to do a lot of re-reading of older chapters but great stuff!