Reviews for Just Love
lil' green chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Hi! I'm ashamed for having been so long to review! I'm school drowned! Sciences-Po (My school) sux! Sorry! (crawls on the floor) I'll never thank you enough for this wonderful story, and you can ask me another fanart whenever you want! You know what? Even my lil' hamsters blow you hundred of kisses!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
(goes to treize's grave with torches *evil cackle*) *cough* this is a great sequel to Little Green's story...it's like a perfect ending.
Midii Une chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Excellent sequel to an awesome story. In both fics I had an amazing sense of reality, that this scenario could have happened within the events of the series. In this fic especially Duo and Lady Une, and of course Hilde, were wonderfully written and characterized _ Duo's reaction and thoughts were right on target. Brava!
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Awww...I'm so glad you decided to continue with green-chan's wonderful story. I think you did it justice. I'm sure she'd be proud. Good luck for the Happy Hilde contest. I'd join in the fic making fun but I seem to have lost a whopping dose on inspiration lately. Maybe a nice Hx lemon from you could help find it again? ::blinks innocently::
mama-sama chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
aw , that was great! so angsty and then happy in the end! *wipes the tears away* good luck in saba's contest, too!
Loyce chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
I've said it once and I'll say it again, This is a wonderful story. I'm so happy that Little

Green allowed you to continue her story, you've done a great job making the two stories

congeal together. Kudos on a job well done. Looks like I'm going to have stiff

competition for Saba's contest, cause we all know what wonderful Duo and Hilde stories

you write. Keep up the wonderful work...I want a lemon next time! _