Reviews for It's Simple
lavendereyes chan chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Hn?" Stated Itachi in Uchihanese.

"Wha.. what did you just say about my mother?" Stammered out Kakashi.

"Hn..." Said Itachi in earnest.

"SHE WAS A SAINT! YOU BASTARD."

"Hn." Itachi said, a chuckle escaping him.

"I'll KILL YOU!" Kakashi roared, before tripping over Yamato and landing face first on the yellow colored road.

LMAO! I nearly died XD
SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
There's a thing called *too much* bullshit.

This story just isn't believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Yo. Just notice you made reviews not much later then this (on Escape From the Hokage's Hat) where you considtebtly pointed out spelling and grammar mistakes.

Now it's not a big deal to me, but it seems to be a point of personal pride to yourself. With that in mind I thought I'd get you to take a gander at the description of this story.

"But if the Hokage real such a great person? "

That's not even remotely acceptable, and it really reflects badly on you as an author from its extremely visible place on your profile (more so for mobile users). I know you're a good writer from konaha's playground so I just thought I should give you some heads up. Also if you ever read this mind hitting me up and telling me where the good naruto docs post 09 are? I finally finished all of inarealpickle's favs and I seriously need reading material. If you do my account is imarealpickle.

Thanks so much.
Eirdaru chapter 19 . 1/20/2011
very funny.

even though disturbing and complete Crack.
Type Five chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
NO PLEASE NO I - Oh god. My mind is scarred forever. Congradulations, the image with Sarutobi and Homura has ruined my mind and made me a shell of a human being.

On a related note, I'm loving this story. It's too funny. I'm not even sure what else I can say. Also, a small thought. I once heard, ahem, "Gai either has some real good pot or some real bad crack." Think that could fit into the story somewhere?

Side note for Chapter 11:

LATER AT THE BEE HIVE

I read that and the old batman theme song went off in my head. For the freakin win.

TYPE FIVE AWAY!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
oh... wow. just wow
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 19 . 1/31/2010
I'm with HAHAYOUSUCK. You people and your gintmanga are horrible.

Take THAT!
HAHAYOUSUCK chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
It's nice to know that you guys are laughing at the reviews because this story you have posted is laughable. And not in a good way. This junk is seriously pathetic and a complete waste of time for any reader who actually possesses an intellect. Thank you for proving morons are overpopulating and thank you for showing, beyond a shadow of a doubt, population control is drastically needed.

For a group of twelve year olds, you sure do type like you are four.

Just remember to thank your dogs for creating you. If your moms hadn't rolled over the stain Ol' Yeller left in the beds, none of you would be here to post this utter, complete shight.

Each and everyone of you should be ashamed of yourselves but I doubt any of you are smart enough for that.

Fu*kin glue sniffin idiots.
Lainana chapter 19 . 12/14/2009
No one was harmed in the making of these Reviews.

Or so we think.

Bee...

You damn well love my shark gloves.

And I would like to point out that you were laughing non-stop for about 5-10 minutes at the first part of this thing.

BOOM HEAD SHOT!

Also, for the people that really don't know what to review and thus come over here and read our crazy.

FRUIT SALAD.
Kilasfd chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
I'm sad to see this end, but it was really good while it lasted. The mental images from some of this were scarring like nothing else, but we all just laughed through them. Great job!

(If you're going to make a sequel, can you please have Toto come back in the seal?)
InARealPickle chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
EPIC!

It was like the great orgy before the Apocalypse!

You had a real fight scene (I was a little surprised, but pleased.)

The ending was even a little touching. My heart was troubled for a moment when Minato sacrificed himself until his backup in the seal started cracking jokes.

BWAHAHAHHA

You set up the sequel perfectly!

Great story guys.
InARealPickle chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
ERO-NANA!

I got something out of it...? _

Well, I guess I did.

I don't normally like to advertise that, but there's no avoiding it now.
Ageant chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
It's true you bunch of ruffians. Kuja is the most powerful. So take that up your flaccid peeholes.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
consider yourself insulted.

:P
InARealPickle chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
Wait...

So if MB is off playing a game, and Aggy and NaNa are AWOL...

WHO POSTED THIS THING?

Also, the last time I spoke with NaNa she said that I should mention Iggly in a review to MB.

Do I even want to know what an Iggly is?