Reviews for The Winchester Kirk Expansion
reader50 chapter 1 . 8/6
Once I heard of the game I remembered watching that particular episode when it was invented and it was used on other episodes (most times everyone wanted to do Spock). This was a fun chapter and I enjoyed it.
flirtyxlilo chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
i love you for doing this crossover! you are AMAZING thank you for writing this...
rainebowbright chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I've been waiting for that game to show up in a Star Trek fanfiction
A fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I can't review. I'm just sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I heard Sheldon's voice as I read the written down explanation.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hahaahh nice

can Dean have won the bet huh pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssse
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
HAHAHAHAHAH thi sis PURE genius! I never knew that Dean and Kirk were so freaking alike until I read this story! I love it couldn't stop laughing!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
XD I love the Big Bang Theory.

This was another piece of funny.
Neko Samurai chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ha! awesome, i love rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock. such a fun game. *gets lost in own world*
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That is awesome! I love the game, and it's perfecto here, it really is. XD
Eve Frost chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
lol That was brilliant! I love the mix of the three fandoms. Can you imagine Sheldon's expression if he could actually see Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock played on the Enterprise? Again, brilliant.
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
GO DEAN! Total Sheldon Cooper quote. Awesomeness. Again, you have the knack of the Star Trek 09/Supernatural crossover deal. Same comments as the prior story review. Great and funny!
Abbie Zap chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ok, this is awesome, you HAVE to put more up. My 2 fav fandoms combined!i need more Dean Kirk interaction! lol great job!