Reviews for victims of love
afitre chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Not any more than SasNaru.
pilkul chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
god i love this fic... if i didn't read the prompt and just saw the naru/saku... i would have totally skipped and missed the best short fic ever! XD i love how this secretly ended up at sakusasu! XDD theres too muhc sasusaku anyways!

bybyyu
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow... lol... wow.

This rocked all kinds of socks that i just can't even mention it all. That is HILARIOUS. Seriously. Funny. Yes.

_ Keep it up! THIS is why you are SO on my alert list.

Thanks for the story! Great crack!

rock on and peace out _-
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ah...move over SasuNaru and bring in SaiNaru. xD

Anyway, another epic story from an epic author. Totalyy enjoyed the ending, but what I loved the most was the line that you used for the summary. :D
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Love it. Anti-SakNar Pro-SasSak
aNdreaa chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You are so made of whack.

Lololol. Saskay. He always knows just what to say to get with Sakura.
Oxymoronprincess nonloggingass chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hehe..your stories can always make me smile.

Naruto cracks me up, surely if Narusaku happens it'll end like this.

O.o handcuffs,sasuke and sakura? I like, I really really do :)
The Criss-Cross Sisters chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very quirky, we both loved it!

E & T

SSHaruno
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
haha i loved that. and yes, im beginning to become a part of the 'sainaru' community afterall.
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
buahahahhahahha por naruto-chan hehhehehe i can see why he would feel like this heheheh please up-dte soon INu
superheroine chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This is definitely my kind of crack.
life's a btch so you deal chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
lol, no way! masashi kishimoto is definitely implying narusaku. (lets face it, romance is not his genre.) blah. poor hinata. really, i feel for her. and i really wish there'd be a sasusaku soon, but the chances of that are as thin as bacon. anyway, lmao, i can see how you would think there'd be a sainaru.

funny fic. btw. a bit dark for some reason. hah.
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OH, MY GOSH. Absolute genius. :D NAruto was so brave! Kudos to you. :)
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ahahaha

lol.

That was just my cup of tea too.

XD
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
While most assuredly reasonable, and (for crack) not that out there. You must realize that the reaction this pulled from me was openmouthed shock. I mean... holy what the hell Batman! That was weird. Also, yeah, you're right, SaiNaru is (horribly, depressingly enough) the most reasonable pairing. I now officially hate reality. I am amused more than I should be by the

"Apparently I am cruel and abusive,"

"...I've been told I'm a masochist."

Seriously, WTF? But I suppose the very WTF quality that makes me digress is what gives this it's awesome.

Good job.