Reviews for 5 times Sheldon gets a ride from Penny
CarissaWinchester chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
so sweet I loved the last story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This has been an awesome one shot and I hope you make more. Sheldon and Penny just have so much chemistry that can't be ignored.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
What a great read! Really enjoyed it - thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
one thing... SHELDON. . DRIVE
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh boy, hot
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh no, still a story, which I did not fav and reviewed. I really have no words for this default again.

Anyway really hot, sweet and awesome story again! I loved every word! :D
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hey,

I just had to read your fic the summary had me lauging so I knew it would be good and I was right.

I liked the challenge that they have with each other and how it built until the 5th time and well... they finally gave in lol.

I chuckled when penny thought 'Here is the rarely seen Intelligent Male, endangered now, in his natural habitat' and their arguement about how Penny faked it.

And of course such a cute ending :) They ended up together and had kids awww lol

A great fic

Deanie
laced-scrawl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loved it! :) The progression between each part is realistic and you kept them in character throughout! I love the ending - it's adorable and fits in with the story...though the panties in the pocket was definitely my favourite bit! :P Well Done!

laced-scrawl
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I wish you went into a little more detail on part 6, what are the childrens name and ages, where is he leaving to do? How far in the future is it? What do Sheldon and penny do for careers and where do they live together at?
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was so adorable! 3
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Too, too cute! Loved it!
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
WHEW! THAT WAS SO FRIGGING IN CHARACTER YET HA-HA-HA-WT!

In the most pleasant and unsuspected way ever.

Great job.
libraryamy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
The panties in the pocket bit - fantastic. Truly a great little detail. :)
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Here is the rarely seen Intelligent Male, endangered now, in his natural habitat.

He was going to have to air this office out afterward.

Great Story d(*-*)
I love the end
lovesreina chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was great! I loved the concept. Nice job. :)