Reviews for My Pet
Please keep going with this story! I love your fanfiction! I love this one the most!
BlackAngel510 chapter 26 . 2/27
Omg i love this fiction! Gaara is so so cute! I want to kiss him, huge him, pet him and... Ugh ugh.. Control yourself. Anyway, I hope you will update soon because I already miss your characters. Thank you for this amazing fanfiction. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2015
Love the story! Hope you update!
PurpleOmpski chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
This is a really interesting story. But I feel like it's missing chunks and pieces. Don't rush it, add fluffy filler to complete an entire day without having just a few scenes in it. Or add more wonderful details to it, explain how much time has passed in a scene. "Took Sasuke 30 minutes to drive to his brothers house and another 20 back, since he was so worried a our Sai's condition." So on and so forth.

Time is a necessary detail that most people overlook because they get excited over what's going to be written next, as they can already picture what they're thinking in their head.

I'm excited to see what you'll write next. Keep up the good work!
DoodleMaster23 chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
The dream over all seemed a tad silly and too graphic for something Gaara would think about. Yes, he had a terrible experience with his past master, but I doubt Orochimaru would go as far as to cut off Naruto's nipples, make him eat them, and then play with his cock after buring it. I get that this was a nightmare, but it just seems a tad much for Gaara. As for the relationship between Sasuke and Itachi, well done! I love it! Also, while I'm writing this... From past chapters like when Gaara learned how to swim. It's kind of unrealistic how he learned so fast and came over his phobia. Phobias stick around for a looong time. Its a bone chilling fear that make you freak out in panic. 2-3 days shouldn't have really been enough. Maybe a week or so? I like the teaching methods Sasuke used though! My dad did the same, making me swim after him and try to catch him before he reached the other side of the pool.
fang chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
I Love it NEED more plz!
fang bombstic chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
hey i super love this a lot plz write more
fang bombastic chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
plz dont stop making these i love them so.
chibipasta chapter 26 . 6/15/2014
I knew that Sai was going to live them as soon as I saw the words 'Itachi's pet' XD Please update this story! It's old but I love it! 3
strabimonx chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Codename Jellybean chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
Please continue please please! :)
Codename Jellybean chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
Please continue, I love your story! :)
Codename Jellybean chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Stockholm Syndrome.
That's the only reason I can explain Gaara's thoughts to myself.
Codename Jellybean chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Thirteen year olds usually don't have teddy bears
Codename Jellybean chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I detect manipulation in this chapter. Deep manipulation.