Reviews for My Pet
joy chapter 26 . 3/23
Please say your going to continue this sometime? This is one of the most awesome fanfics i have ever read! :3
Satisfied Reader chapter 26 . 3/2
This was an amazing story. Minimal spelling errors, well thought out dialogue, just the right amount of smut, and an excellent use of the bdsm lifestyle. Great job!
EternalFalsity chapter 20 . 2/22
This story is so crazy, I'm not really a fan of master/slave at alll tbh. But kitty Gaara's so cute
waywardgal chapter 26 . 2/12
It was a fun ride
would like a time skip so Gaara will be older though. I think you should continue when you get time :)
LatoyaLove13 chapter 22 . 1/25
I think sasuke over reacted, and the punishment should fit the crime. And it is never okay to punish anyone while angry, especially in this life style.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Loooove it! I really really hope that sasuke don't sell naruto D; i also hope that iruka and kakashi adopt gaara :3 and poor sai! D: what will become of him? He's soo cute i really hope he find love :3 mayne even itachi, if he fall in love with sai?
blablabla chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
is this finish or there's a sequel or another chapter? please continue i love this fic so damn much, and i don't mind to write review for every chapter later x3 i hope itachi will love sai, and actually sasuke is so poor, and too kind. i hate gaara, i think he's too brash and don't have sense of gratitude to his master. request from me, please make a happy ending especially for sasuke:*
Kinkycurls chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
This is an amazing story! It makes me so emotional - intruigued, happy, sappy, warm, scared, shocked and so much more! I'm definitely not an emotional person either :)

It also has lots of kinks! Excellent story plot and twists too :3 Your creativity amazes me. You definitely have to write more and continue this story! Please!

Can't wait until you finally update this artwork. I'll be waiting to read more :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
Just keep writing
Nena chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
I'm into YGO too, and I just notsed one of the most highlaryus things, Sakura and Tea are sooooooooo alike it's hard to tell them aprart. Good thing Sakura has pink hair
Virelei chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Please continue and update :)
DeamonisPanther chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Pretty good. I'm not a fan of the whole pet thing in general, but I liked this fic.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/10/2012
Please update!Please update!Please update! :)
I want to know how the story end! :p
Nice story!i love it :) this story is so sweet! .