Reviews for Letters
cute
Music-chan loves anime chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
The grammar... It makes me want to kill myself...
ValkyrieGeiravor chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
I love this so much! And I'm still wondering why does Dazzle/Hatenkou Yuugi fanfic archive still contain less than 100 stories... *sigh* I hope you'll write more soon. Dazzle/Hatenkou Yuugi seriously need more fanfic.
butterfly here i come chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
awww... its so cute. did you know that there only 5 alzeid and rahzel romance stoyies. thank you for writing this story i rell injoied it.:)
wolfen princess14 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Okay, I liked the end of the story, it was cute, but it was really hard for me to get there. As the story progresses, Rahzel seems to get more and more out of character, and turns into this lovesick teenager, which I really can't see her being. Alzied I think was better, however, since if he were to ever convince his love, that'd be the way he do it.

I am a little confuse, in the manga, Kiara and Rahzel are clearly enemies, though on stange terms. Also her relationship with 'Little Alzied' isn't as carefree, more cautious. So in that respect, I don't think it was very well done.

It is a great idea you have, Rahzel's more serious side and writting about how she would feel during a seemingly permanent seperation, but I think you did go a bit too far.

All so there isn't a lot to give the idea of passing time, and it's a little abrupt in the beggining of the story. That bothered me a little...But I did like your story! Despite all the comments I made. Please keep writing!

Wolfen Princess14
boing 360 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
that was really good thank you for the good fan fic to bad that the dream wasn't real
Emina105 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
we .

but sometimes it's a bit confusing on who's talking \ so maybe you might wanna re-read it and add something so that we know who's talking ]
Emina105 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009