Reviews for If You Like Piña Colada
mwang chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
whoa. all i can say is...just whoa.
lady of the wilds chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
that was too funny! i wish they had some sceances like this in the movie! great job mate!
A.G.Wicked chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This story is fantastic!

Buck marry a pineapple than left for a coconut than he loses a pineapple! Poor Buck! Thank god it was just a nightmare :)

Other than that, Your story was fantastic! :D
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I remeber this story! it made me laugh! You do good buck stories, I think you should write one withh more chapters, it would probably be very good!
Slyly chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ROTFL! xD So funny!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
rotflol and i dont even know whaat it means!1
123cosmo4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was...interesting.
DayDreamerxo15 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
LOL this is pretty crazy and I absoutly loved it! I laughed at alot of parts cuz Buck is well... craazyy. ahah but u gotta love him :D
Alteng chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Thanks for reviewing my story. I must have been thinking about Shrek for the movie studio.

I got a good laugh at the end of this story when Buck woke up with both the pineapple and the coconut.

I do like how you wrote the phone conversation. That amuses my twisted, dark humor, and it was an unique bit to say.
PuccaFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG! HILARIOUS I LOVE IT! It's going on my faves! D

*~Mollie~*
bluebubbleschica chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
nice story. it was really funny
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Goddess, you're back! I was REALLY interested in that story you had posted two chapters of, with Roshan and Runar going on with their lives; and Diego struggling with guilt for some reason...It was quite well-writen, and I was eagerly following it... maybe you'll repost it?

Ha ha hah ha ha. Two skulls having a deep conversation with each other. Hilarious! I thought he was calling ol Rudy on mobile rock, myself. No wonder Captain Ahab/Buckminster didn't want to leave Dinotopia! He HAS to get that dinosaur! LOL LOL LOL LOL.

You've nailed Buck. For some reason I really could seeing him do the stuff he did in this...
Weazillah chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ROFL XD

That was freakin' funny!

You got Buck's character perfectly!

I loved it!

Advice:

Stay away from the Pina Coladas! They make you crazy,man,they make you see things that aren't there...Look it's Buck,he's asking my pug for directions to get back to Dinotopia! ROFL,LOL! XD
goldenpuon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ROFL That was very funny! Not only did he talk to his wife that was a pinnapple but he cheated on her and went out with a coconut instead! Very funny. I wonder who wrote the note? I bet it was Buck. I love your story. Did you base it off the idea I gave you on AIM of Buck and his pinapple wife?

Either way, it was well done. The only things you need to work on is adding detail, flow of your story, and perhaps word choice but for someone who speaks English as their second langauge, it was excellent! Bravo!
Pina colada is my friend chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
m...pina colada..good..anayway great story! very funny!KEEP IT UP!