Reviews for The Smell of Tourists
polyphany chapter 1 . 3/28
LOL, too funny!
favludo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
If only 12 step meetings were actually this entertaining! Thanks for writing and posting :)
naru'sgirl13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
You are a genius! This story is damn funny
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
hahaha! 12 step vamp programs, too hilarious.
RichelleCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I have to be honest. I wasn't loving this until the very end, until the two guys walking into cocksuckers anonymous and then I couldn't help the lol'ing.
JanetL chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Tsk tsk tsk. I tried not to laugh, I'm very protective of my perfect image of our dear Edward... but I couldn't help myself. It was great.

Janet
ingrid44 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
What fun! Edward, the rebellious teenager; Esme's cleaning blood of his face then reporting him to Carlisle.

I can just see her shaking her finger at him saying "wait till your father comes home.'

Then Tanya's attempt (none to subtle either) at seduction, Emmett's 'is he gay' comment. Hilarious, just hilarious!

And then the meeting! And in comes the two innocents hoping to join 'the cocksuckers anon' meeting!

'Simply irresistible!
withany chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You are pure evil. I mean that in a friendly, non-judgemental way.
BittenInCA chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
"Hello, everybody," Carlisle said, addressing the room. "My name is Carlisle and I am a bloodsucker."

You made me choke on my cookie, lol.

Ahhh that was really funny. Oh, also loved Esme clapping at 12 hours of 'sobriety'.

Excellent job.

xoxo,

B
rubell chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ahhh, i only caught sanctuary...what are the other 14...funny though...the japanese comment...lol...
kimcheebo chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was great. Had me laughing at the end.
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I came back to do an author alert and decided to check out your other stories. This is a hysterical story! LOL!

This kind of humor is right up my alley! Factor in the 15 ff titles and this story is amazingly clever! Bravo!

I can't figure out all the fic names. I see: Forbidden Fruit; Hi Honey, I'm Home; The Fallout; Stay; Seducing Edward; A Child of the Night; Guarding Edward; Broken; Sex and Vampires; Midnight Desire; In My Hands; Wide Awake. If you are not being 100% to titles then I see [The] Vampire In the Basement and The Mirror[s], and some may be titles that are more recent than when you wrote this story.
AvidAddict chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
hahaha funny. so that's what would of happened if he killed Bella that first day? either way this sort of turned into a savenger hunt for me:

* Hi, Honey I'm home

* Wide Awake

* Traitor

* Forbbiden Fruit

* Thanks, but No Thanks

The bottom three i'm not so sure about and I believe I'm missing one, but the first ten I'm sure of.
stupidlyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is really funny! I want another chapter though!
summer35 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
lol. genius. I caught some titles, but not all. you have Guarding Edward!