Reviews for Five in One
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Spot On. Just Another Malfoy. Well She Was Right. Most Of The Purrbloods Were Mindless Bigoted And Brainwashed With Little Individuality. Lily Was Right Too. She Wouldn't Know Harry
Heinz-Lee chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Sweet. Excellent imagery.
AddeGranger chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is so sweet! And so sad that Alice and Frank had so much less time with Neville than they thought the would. Great job1
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow! I really loved this. I really like the one with Ron and Mrs. Weasley. I could really believe that.
BeltayneWitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is so sweet. I love your style, and the way you get inside their minds, but keep them so in-character. That can be a bit of a challenge sometimes.

I love this fic.

Keep writing. I'm not going to say that it gets easier, because it deffinately doesn't, but you're always getting better at it. Every story you write is going to be better than the last, so long as you keep going.
verity candor chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You did such a fantastic job capturing all of the tumult and hopes that a new mother has for her children. I especially loved Molly's, with the frenetic pace of her life contrasted with the serenity of hold Ron. Overall, very sweet and adorable.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So sweet. Really nice job!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw, I love the portrayal of the characters, particularly Linda and Alice :)
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Amazing, AMAZING fic with such an emotional theme!

I love your style of writing and the beautiful yet completely different mohering styles and curcumstances of each mother. Very well done! :)
restinpace chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I loved it! What a cute story! My favorite was Alice's because Augusta was such a cliche mother-in-law it made me laugh.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
i loved how you depicted five different mothers, in their surroundings, but all acting as mothers should-warm, caring, and loving their newborn unconditionally. you did a great job! it would be interesting to see this from the five father's point of view. keep writing! )
hondagirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really enjoyed this. I must say I like how you showed all three woman and the way they reacted to each of their children, based on their environment. I have to say my favorite was Molly's because I like the idea of a choatic house and how she takes a minute to observe her new baby. :)

-honda
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh Merlin, last two actually made me want to cry - just knowing what happens. The last line of Alice's (which was my favourite, besides Narcissa's) brought a tear to my eye at the pure unfairness of it all. I like how Molly knew that Ron was going to be different, but how Linda still feared that her daughter would be the same. This was really great, I liked it a lot. You seem to have a gift for writing stories that leave a person with feelings of ... fuzziness :)
theflowofmusic chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is really sweet. Your summary says it all. There is nothing like a mother's love.
Peyton122 and Courageux chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw! That was adorable! Love it love it love it! )