Reviews for Breathe
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 6/30
Hi. Just found this story, love it, and will follow and hopefully get to read more of it as you go on! Happy writing, and good luck with all your other endeavors in life.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 6/30
Hello. I've been reading a lot of fanfiction lately, and while I like most of them, your writing is a dream. It's really, well, moving, and brilliant and simply divine. I'm not being very articulate right now, but that's because I'm tired. Love the stuff!
I hope you update soon this is one of my favourite storie ever
LunaScamander17 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
hiks, I LOVE IT! simply perfection! I do want Harry could spend time seeing the ones he loves before his death, and could it be cured? if it's couldn't make it a good death! :)
ImpsDream chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
I really do like this story. Hope you write more :)
JackFrost14 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Love it
Empty Thoughts chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Lizzies25 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
I love the story, but why did you place them during the first war instead of the second war?Wouldn't you get a little more character development and emotions from harry teddy in particular if you placed them in the summer of 1995 when Harry was going in to his 5th year at Hogwarts. It hit such a chord with Harry in the final three books with the death of Sirius, Dumbledore, and the others that died, and with teddy never knew his parents, but his parents were just starting to get to know each other better to get in to a romantic relationship with each other in the 5th book(1995).Not to mention Al's namesakes being alive, along with one of Jame's namesakes being there as well.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
GODDAMIT. CLIFFHANGER! Wow, this is is such a great story. I'm so in love with it, them getting to meet their long-dead parents. I love it so much, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ara Drake chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I can't remember if I've ever reviewed this story before. I too have an unfinished story that has sat for a long time and I feel guilty about that since it always annoys me to get into a story and not get to hear the ending. I'm glad you've picked this one up again because I really love your writings. You do a great job of really letting a reader feel the emotions of the characters. Thank you for the story and I hope more comes soon but if not I will wait patiently. :)
Lumosify chapter 11 . 9/10/2014

You know you've found an amazing fanfic when the beloved main character (of the canon series) is going to die. And then the writer PULLS IT OFF. And makes you cry more than once.

I just CAN'T deal with Harry dying. I really can't. But I can't run away from this fic either, because IT'S JUST SO WELL WRITTEN.

Thank you for this amazing twist on time travel. :')

S.Peridot chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Your update brightened up my day! Please update sooner!
purple sky always chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
So glad teddy has found peace in himself