Reviews for Fist of the Pikachu! Side Story 1: Wandering Wild
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really like this as well as the main story and i look forward to finish reading the rest of the main story chapters that are already up, i like this side story cause it is nice to see how some of these pokemon started out in their lives, i hope you continue making back stories for Ranma's pokemon
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ahhh! so sweet! please continue with your main story Fist of the Pikachu! Oh, and more one shots of what the pokemon were doing before they ended up with Ranma! :D
Paradoxil chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hmm... good job it isn't perfect but it near well is. Can you do one on wind rider up to and past when he evolves past the normal standards?
guy whose too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ooh, for wind rider, it should be about how much of a runt he was.
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was nice. I'm really interested in hearing Raiden and Sea Storm's stories. Writing some of the inbetween scenes might be a good idea. You know, the training that you skipped in Fist of the Pikachu with phrases like "several days later." It would be an interesting way to present more of Ranma's day to day life.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw...so cute. I really hope you do decide one day to get back to your fics, as they're really good, even if the xovers are unconventional. Keep writing!
Cobra-100 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
well side stories are ok, but I'd be more interested in little side stories about people like or Ash... More spasificly their reactions to the stuff Ranma has been doing. I would think everyone would know his face, and that he would have an up and comeing fanclub with a few members in most major cities across the country, but he seems practicly unknown. True people have heard of him, but he hasn't been recognised on sight and swarmed by fangirls yet... Actualy that would be funny!
Muskrat chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Please update the main story!

I would like you to make more stories about Razor, Sea storm and the rest of the pokemon.
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wonderful! If only you would update the main story. ;-; I've been reading it and I'm rather sad there hasn't been an update in over a year.. And it had so many reviews too! Although..I think I forgot to review. I most likely did. -_-;

Please please please update it soon? If not, I'll have to bug you through e-mail. TT;
katie-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
aw... short and sweet. i really wanna see one about raiden, or sea storm, tho.
Richard O chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I give this side story of the origin of Wildfire two thumbs up. The only thing I felt was a little wrong with it was a few misspelled words. they were hrut instead of hurt, enetering instead of entering,caputred instead of captured, and thrid instead of third. other than that, keep up the really good work on your stories.
Talantus chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
hey its was good. imust agree with the other rewiewers you got to make a side story of other pokemon ranma own anyway its good and continue to writte your stories i like'em

from the self-philosopher,talantus

"Friendship os but a mere bond. but it is one that can wistand any hardship."
Kota Magic chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Very nice! I hope to see some more side stories like this for the other pokemon Ranma has befriended.
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That'll be cool...BUT FINISH YOUR OTHER STORY FIRST! *keeps clicking refresh, in hopes that you'll update* ... I'm so pathetic. -_-