Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 1 . 3/8
XD HA HA HA! I so wish I could see the look on her face and not just read it XD
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Awww such a cute story I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Man its so cute and that flashback was too cute :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I love bankotsu :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awww so cute! This story so made me feel better I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
A Friend chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Good story but, that was not a lemon. It was a mention of a lemon or some citrus. It was a tease, but I hope you write more it was a interesting story line.
one of the three fates chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
ok now tht ending was adorable
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Loved this! I just had a little problem with it. When they're at the park eating dinner, Bankotsu said that he was reincarnated like she was. Kagome didn't correct him or tell him that she was originally from that time period. I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed this but I thought that if you'd like, you could go change it. Other than that, I really loved it.
Lozenger12 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
X3 love it! _
Dagger-Seishin chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
so cute! now to find more cute bankotsu Kagome stories. i've read a few but to amny of them are dark and evil i can't handle them easily.
Kagome love Hiei chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really love it, thank fore the lovly story_
Kagome love Hiei chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really love it, thank fore the lovly story_
XxSoliexHiddenxX chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
at least i wasnt left unsatisfied i liked how it ended i still say it can be continued
yorushihe chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Oooh, wow

I simply melted right off my chair while reading this .

You know, I'll never bad mouth squealing girls after this... I feel like a pig or a hamster after squealing so much D: *dazed*

Anyway

guuud story

have a great week! o/
XquizitSimplicity chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Loved it , people really underrate this pairing , I love it !
stephanie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
awesome it was great. it sounds like i dont like it i know. but really it was AWESOME!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »