Reviews for Double Homicide
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was the darkest thing I've ever read, and I'm a bit bleary eyed. Your writing style is fantastic, this was stirring... powerful... just a great read in general. Thank you for sharing.
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oh my god, this is actually heartbreaking :'(
Hebun chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow, this is a very beautifully written fic. Really touching and heart wrenching. Your writing style is gorgeus, I like how you describe things, and I love that you don't need to use overly flowery words to create the touching and sad atmosphere. Much more fitting for House than any kind of prose.

I read again some of the lines in the story, because I thought they were so well thought out. I think I was gone with Wilson for a while there. Definitely 10/10!
Ozmium chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG, so beautifully written, it made me cry!

Even though I sould be sleeping right now, I was in the mood for your story, it made me cry!

This has to be one of the best written stories that I've read so far.

Well Done!

-Ozmium
Witherwings7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I always seem to find the saddest stories when I'm ready for bed. This story will haunt my sleep, I'm sure of it.

This story was tragic and beautiful. Wilson's despair flew out of the computer screen and spread around my room. House's sense of humor about the anti-depressants was very in character.

I'm adding this to my favorites.
LinZE chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
a fantastic insight - thanks for sharing
calmingaddiction chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I actually cried while reading this. Extremely well done.
JaydeWinchester chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
that one hit me hard.

thank you.
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ó_Ò

How sad!

They were both in pain and and and...

Congratulations, man.

I loved it.

It is well written and we can also feel their pain.

Bye!
onfire1012002 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You know, I've been just SO SO SO angry with Wilson the last season, and though this is sad and House is gone... I say Wilson deserves to have a taste of his own medicine. The way he treats House makes me want to hurt him sometimes. Wilson is fully capable of moving on from Amber, but House only has Wilson. I just couldn't believe Wilson actually risked House's life for Amber's. That's like saying Amber's several months was more important than House's 10 plus years. What a jerk... and then to not even thank House or apologize for asking him to do the DBS? Gah! Then using the one thing House has to hold onto after he's gone (the memories) and destroying them by saying they were never friends? Wilson should have begged for forgiveness when he came back into House's life.

SO sorry for the rant...Lol. This is my way of telling you I think your story is wonderful, and I thank you very much for sharing. _ I'm fave-ing this.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
OMG that was very sad but well written. I could feel the pain of both House and Wilson.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*at loss of words*
micetea chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was so sad"( I just don't know it hasn't hit me yet" I'll cry later, beautifully written as always!
rslanonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
omg, i am speechless. this is an AWESOME story...well written and just a great story!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh,this is heartbreaking. But a well written piece. Thank you for sharing.