Reviews for Kira's Revenge
brightflare chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
great story, hope you write a sequel to it!
ccase13 chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
This was an excellent adventure. They even managed to kill Ruby before she had Sam let LUcifer out.
KayValo87 chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
That's it? NO! That Can't be IT!

Please keep going! I want to see if the demons come after them! PLEASE!

On a side note, what about Cas? I LOVE Cas! Why can't Cas help them? He is not like the other angels (as seen by the whole rebelling-against-heaven-thing). Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to throw that out there.

Anyway, I loved the story and can't wait for the next one ... hint hint ... ;)
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
this is a brilliant ending to a fantastic story!
DontKnowMyName chapter 21 . 12/27/2009
Ep! I'm sorry I'm always so late reviewing but gosh I loved your ending. I loved the angsty conversation with Bobby throwing all the mistakes back at Dean and Ralph because they were being very hypocritical. I wish Bobby would shove some of that at Dean on the show lol.

You did an awesome job on this story and I'm kinda sad it ended but the whole time I was reading this chapter I felt you were leading us in for another story ). I'm excited! Maybe the demons do kidnap Sam? Or the angels cause they can get in the panic room? Hm such possibilities! I'm really excited and can't wait! Hope you had a great Christmas and will enjoy an awesome New Years!
sendintheclowns chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
*sniffs* I don't want it to be done!

Can I hug Bobby? He's my hero.

Thank you for sharing this totally engaging story with us. I'm so spoiled! You're the best :)
vonnie836 chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
Bobby is awesome. I loved how he kept his cool and explained things and got everyone to forgive Sam. And yes, I would love to see more of this story. So please, continue. I will wait for it as long as it takes as long as I know you will continue. Great job with this. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
'Dean smirked. “Yeah Bobby, tell Ralph here just what Ruby talked my brother into after I begged him to not use his powers while I was ...”

“Dead?” Bobby spat the words out. “Words of crap. You took the easy way out when Sam died and then get mad when Sam makes a mistake when you die?”'

Bloody well said! Thank God SOMEONE said it! Can you email this to Kripke? I think he needs to consider this, after all, out of anyone, he's been the most judgemental about Sam's actions, calling him selfish and that he acted out of pride alone, when that so obviously isn't the case.

Cheers hon. That made me feel a little better.

Kind regards,

ST x
Floralia chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
‘You took the easy way out when Sam died and then get mad when Sam makes a mistake when you die?’ – It doesn’t lessen what Sam did, but I’m so glad somebody said it. I liked how Bobby was able to highlight some pretty awful stuff that they’re all responsible for having done to each other. They really are a messed up bunch, but I’m glad they've decided to stick together. Having to hide Sam away in the panic room to heal is an interesting way to end it. Great story.

And I’m always willing to support you deciding to write more.
Red K 5 chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
of course I want more
monkeymuse chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
You did an outstanding Job with this fic. I would love to hear more about this! I know that the part with Kira is done but there is still so much more that can come from this fic. I love that you are including Ralph in this. He is growing on me. But still do not like him all that much he hurt Sam so much and Sam is just so wiling to forgive everyone. Glad that you are showing Dean torn up about what Sammy did. It would be kinda cool if dean could see the 1st time Sam gave in to the blood I am still holding out that they will do that on the show. But alast I fear they will never do that. Great Job I will be here if you want to write more
devon99 chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
I'm glad they all came to an understanding and have closed ranks to protect Sam. There defintely needs to be a continuation of this story *nods*.

As always I have enjoyed this very much and it defintely cheered me up this morning as I am full of cold tucked up in bed:(

If I don't see you around here or LJ in the next few days, have a fabulous Christmas sweetie and I wish you all the very best for the new year.

Hugs xx
SamDeanLover28 chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
do you have a new title for the new story? i'd love to read more
snowcherries chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
Oh, Dean...Just a couple of days ago, Sam was giving himself enemas, fasting, shocking himself and sticking leeches on his body in an effort to keep you safe. Don't you think you can be more forgiving? Sam certainly isn't angry with you for being manipulated. Can't you give him the same treatment? After all, when YOUR brother died, you sold your soul to the devil...Sam drinking demon blood when HIS brother died doesn't seem that bad in comparison.

Glad Bobby was there to get everyone on track.

Still feel bad for Sam, though. All this drama after the traumatic ordeal he just went through at the hands of Kira-whammied Dean. Poor kid.
devon99 chapter 20 . 12/17/2009
Oh Sammy:(

I'm glad he told Dean, and I can understand Deans reaction, but GET BACK IN THERE DEAN! This is the second time he has drugged and hurt his brother who never once blamed him, just understood and forgave him, and now Sam needs Dean to show a little of that understanding too. Look forward to more sweetie:)