Reviews for Kira's Revenge
devon99 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Oh no! *bites nails* What's Sam gonna do? And hey Kira, hands off Sammy! Hee, I do like her though, she's a fabulous villain.
Darkaina chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
evil, sadistic bitch, reminds me of my aunt... i sure hope Sam finds a way to cure his brother... another chapter well written, the characters are will written... congrats..., this is a very intriguing storyline and i can't wait to see what you do with it. keep going... look for chapter 11.. to graveyard brothers coming soon... i hope i can churn a few stomachs 4 better or for worse... looking forward to the 4th installment.. i want 2 know what Dean comes up with... and if Bobby gets clued in... maybe you can have bobby explain to Castiel what's going on with Dean because i think the angel would wonder where his charge went off too...
DontKnowMyName chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Awe gosh! Poor Sammy! I just want to jump in and save him myself or shake some sense into Dean. I can't wait for the next chapter! Gosh I hope Sam some how gets a hold of Bobby. )
skag trendy chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
So it truly starts. Sam's effectively in a no-win situation. That bi*tch is determined, one way or the other.

Greatly interested to find out how the brothers will come through this one. 'Cos you've really fu*cked them up well and good... and I LOVE you for it!

Kind regards,

ST x
1Pagan3 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I already a have a knot in the pit of my stomach and it's only chapter 3. Please tell me that Sam will get a message to Bobby to come and help him save Dean... please? Can't wait until the next update
MDarKspIrIt chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Great chapter. Can't wait for more!
Rat chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Its awesome now that Dean has started in on Sam, this should be fun. I'm looking forwards to the next update.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
this is WONDERFUL! So Dean drugged Sam? :D :D I can't wait until next week!
cindy123 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009 what is going on with Dean and why did he drug Sam? Seems as though he may be possessed or something? Guess I'll have to wait and see. Great chapter.

sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Run, Sam, run! Oops, not quick enough.

This was a great chapter! A little bit of everything, including Sam getting drugged. *giggles*
Darkaina chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I knew something like this would happen. Brilliant wording, it captivated me. once again, it had be hanging on every word. I wonder where Dean is taking Sam.

is Castiel. good or evil in Dean's mind.

Poor Sam.

I am looking froward to reading the next chapter. I'm thinking Ruby isn't going to take this lying down. hopefully Sam will make it out in one piece.

compelling i can't wait to read more. i hope you update soon.
DontKnowMyName chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Ah I'm so excited about this story. I love that Sam doesn't know this time which means the tension is going to be even worse. I am scared for him though cause last time Dean took his phone so how will he alert Bobby this time. Guess I'll have to wait but it's going to be hard! Love it so much! )
1Pagan3 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Dean Dean DEAN... when are you going to learn that when you start feeling like this... it's a very very BAD thing? Sigh, hopefully someone will figure out what's going on before it's too late... oh wait... what am I thinking? there wouldn't be a great story if they did that! ;)
lunapia chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
yay a second part of this story thats great goodto se you back
calcium77 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Great story! It is true "over protective Dean". Great work! I look forward to next week!

193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »