Reviews for Kira's Revenge
devon99 chapter 16 . 11/18/2009
Lol, you really did 'rope' Dean like 'a steer'. Thank goodness he has finally remembered - cue lots of guilt I hope! But oh no! Sammy! Kira is on the way, Ruby too! This could be the one and only time that I am Ruby's side!

Look forward to more:)
DontKnowMyName chapter 15 . 11/17/2009
Hey girl! I'm always so late with my reviews but I was actually at the chicago con this weekend which was pretty awesome ). This chapter was amazing and I'm so excited to see how Bobby saves the boys! I hope they get the boys out okay but obviously Kira is not finished with them. I'm definitely curious what she has up her sleeve next. Can't wait for the next chapter! )
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
great
Floralia chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
Well at least Bobby and Ralph have a plan, although I wonder if it will go as smoothly as they expect. Another great chapter. I think I’m as squeamish as Dean about the idea of the leeches.
devon99 chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
Aarrghh... so close to the rescue!

Even amidst all the stress and worry, I love all the snarky, brotherly interchanges, so them:)

Look forward to more, and the 'roping of the steer' - hee that made me smile:)
monkeymuse chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
THis just keeps getting better and better! I am getting so worried for Sam. Between the bloodloss and the shocks are going to get too him. I hope everything is going to be alright and I wonder what is going to happen to Dean
vonnie836 chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
This was amazing. Poor Sammy, couldn't clean himself up and had to suffer the embarrassment of Dean doing it. At least he was unconscious. And Kira, darn it, she is getting restless, good that Bobby and Ralph have a plan. But what about stupid Ruby? I hope you will update soon, because waiting is difficult. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
So the rescue is under way, thank God!

'Ralph nodded. “So how do we take Dean down?”

Bobby smirked. “Have you ever roped a steer?”'

Now that made me laugh! Dean won't make it easy on them, that's for certain. It'll be like trying to take down Mike Tyson on LSD.

Nice one, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
DontKnowMyName chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Gosh that was heartbreaking! Sorry it took me so long but I'm glad I waited till I had the time to really get into the chapter cause dang that was awesome! I can't wait till the next chapter. I sense that something big is going to happen. Honestly I hadn't realized that they would perform the shock belt and leeches every day but I'm kind of really glad they do? Great chapter as always!

Floralia chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
More wobbly Sam goodness! I love his train of thought, that he is happy to weaken himself for his brother’s sake but is scared he can no-longer protect them from Kira. But it’s Bobby to the rescue. I like that Ruby determined to find out what’s going on, but I’m a little worried she’s going to cause trouble somewhere down the line.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
excellent
monkeymuse chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
Wonderful chapter... POOR Sam to know that Dean is going to hurt him each time. He is going to get to him soon and when that happens what is that going to do to Dean. I am so worried that Ruby is going to screw things up! Which will set Dean off which will only hurt Sam. So worried
vonnie836 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Well I'm glad Bobby and Ralph found a way to help the boys and now they just have to get there. I don't like that Ruby is following Bobby, she might mess up everything. I felt so bad for Dean and especially Sammy. Poor kid, he lost control and he is already feeling so weak and down. I really can't wait for the next chapter. I bet it's going to get worse before it gets better. Great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! AND PLEASE BOBBY GET TO SAMMY SOON! PRETTY PLEASE OLD DUDE! THE KIDS IN HELL! *SNIFFLES*
devon99 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Oh Sammy:(

He's trying so hard to be strong for Dean's sake, but its getting so hard now. No wonder he's snappy and upset. I would have gone to pieces well before this! Hurry up Bobby!

Look forward to more sweetie.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »