Reviews for Kira's Revenge
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
oh wow! I hope that Bobby and Ralph will get there soon! and what will Ruby do to Kira?
skag trendy chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Ouch and double ouch. The cr*ap that poor kid is prepared to endure for the sake of his big brother is really quite heartbreaking.

Can't wait for more, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
Floralia chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
Ruby! And I like Bobby’s detective work. The conversation between Sam and Bobby is great. 'Sam swallowed hard. “Yeah, a place like that is hard to escape from.”' – there’s something shockingly brutal about that sentence – I love it. I’m all caught up now, so more please…
Floralia chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Electric shocks and leaches. Quite an action packed chapter. I really liked the idea of the Valium giving Dean a quick reminder of the Kira incident, and how he can’t quite decipher his own unease thinking about it. You’re a tease.
Floralia chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
I’ve been waiting to read this for weeks and you didn’t disappoint. You know I love a wobbly, sleepy Sam so this was great. You can really feel how weary and slow he’s feeling, and how much of a physical toll the ‘cures’ are taking. So the idea he needs to be strong for both of them just emphasises how much trouble they’re in. I’m off to read more now.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
excellent
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Thanks again for the birthday wishes! :D

Poor Sam! will you have him get to a point where he just snaps at Dean and lets the cat out of the bag re: Kira?

Also YAY! Bobby and Ralph to the rescue!
devon99 chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Well thank God for that! Bobby to the rescue, although, I'm sure Sam is going to get put through the wringer a little more knowing you! The leeches bit was fabulously disgusting, hee. They really do gross me out!

Look forward to more:)
DontKnowMyName chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
YAY! Bobby's coming to save the day. I loved this chapter too! I really thought the leeches were going to freak me out but you wrote it so great. I actually REALLY liked it. I don't even know what to expect next! Can't wait! )
sendintheclowns chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
*shudders* Leeches! On Sam! What a gruesome/awesome idea :)

Go Bobby! Something good has got to come now the he and Ralph are on the trail.
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
Oh yeah, Bobby is getting suspicious and Ruby shows up at his place just at the right time to reinforce it. And then he and Ralph compare notes and figure out something is wrong. I'm glad he texted the boys and Sam got to talk to him and now he can hope again. That should help him get through whatever he has to endure and keep Dean going too. Can't wait for more. I love this story. Hugs, Vonnie
monkeymuse chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
Great update... I can not wait for Bobby to get there to help. Just worried for the start of it he will be more harmful than helpful setting dean off at first which will set Sam off and then it will just get bad and I also wonder if Kira is going to let it be that easy
skag trendy chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
Thank God Bobby's on the case. I just hope he gets to the brothers and cures Dean before Sam gets sick or becomes seriously injured. I have a feeling the witch is going to up the ante a little, 'cos she's bound to figure out that Bobby's coming to the rescue.

Cheers hon. Great stuff.

Kind regards,

ST x
devon99 chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
Poor Sam:( The belt sounded pretty horrific but then the leeches just made me shudder! The mention of valium freaked Sam out, but may have triggered Dean's memory of last time? I hope he comes to his senses soon or Bobby saves the day. Not sure how much more Sam can take, he's getting worse as each day goes by. Look forward to next week)
DontKnowMyName chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
Ah that was so awesome. My favorite chapter! I love the shockbelt and I love that Dean had a moment of realization. Poor sammy being so cute hurt but I'm glad he was with it enough to say no the the Valium. Great chapter! I'm so excited to see what happens with the leeches.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »