Reviews for Kira's Revenge
cindy123 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
When Dean realizes what's going on, he's going to feel so guilty. It seems as though something is starting to try and push through. Great chapter.

vonnie836 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Wow, this was definitely tough. I loved Sam's courage and steadiness for Dean's sake. He obviously didn't know how tough the shock treatment would be on him. It was good he was out for the leech part. The Valium tickled a memory in Dean and obviously brought one back in Sam. Can't wait to see what's happening next. Awesome job. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
The shock belt did indeed make me wince, but leeches just make me shudder! Ew! Reminds me of an early episode of Blackadder...

Cheer for the gruesome update my darling. Can't... er... wait for more! LOL!

Kind regards,

ST x
calcium77 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
Sheesh! Sammy is sure going through a lot! What is his plan again? If he goes through it all, will Dean snap out of his spell? Or is he still counting on Bobby or someone figuring out something is up and coming to help?

Leeches! ew! Ever since I saw "stand by me" I have thought they were icky! I used to go swimming in some questionable ponds as a child...I always checked for them afterwards...not sure if they even existed where I lived?

Love the story!

pinkphoenix1985 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
this is great! I wonder if Dean ever will catch on that Kira's the one doing this...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 10/20/2009
DontKnowMyName chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Ep so awesome. The shock belt is coming! I'm so excited for that part and that's probably wrong of me but being wrong feels quite good haha. Awesome chapter as always! Can't wait to read the next one. I'm grossed out by the leeches but it makes for an awesome hurt Sam since I'm sure he's not thrilled either haha. Awe I feel so sorry for him!

SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
i too hope they can get through the next few hours
skag trendy chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
That bi*tch has gotta go! I hope help gets there soon before its too late for the brothers.

Cheers for the update, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
monkeymuse chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Wonderful update. Poor Sammy to have to pick his posion that is so cruel! You are doing great with the posting while doing the single mom thing I know it is hard. this fic is like great candy you want to eat it up all at once then you are sad that it is over... More please when you get the time see you in a week
snowcherries chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Yikes, poor Sam! The enemas are not only highly uncomfortable, but also a bit humiliating. And now shock belt treatments and leeches? Dean's gonna feel awful about this all when it's over with. Not that he doesn't already...the only 'person' who is at all happy right now, in fact, is probably pervy, sadistic Kira.
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Oh wow, this is getting worse. Sam is getting so much weaker and still he know he has to stay strong to protect Dean. I wonder how long he can do this? The leaches and shock treatment combined with the continuing fasting and enemas have to have a bad effect and what is Dean going to do then? Is she going to win? I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
calcium77 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
I'm losing many days has Sam been fasting? I don't think I could make it through one day...not even 8 hours ;-)

Bobby needs to get worried about them and come and help.

Love the story! electric shock and leeches... I can say I have never read about leeches and Sam before for sure :-) Or enemas actually. Original ways to mess with Sammy for sure.

Have a great week!

devon99 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Yikes, Leeches! It might be hands over the eyes time! Poor Sammy. Help is on the way right? Bobby to the rescue? Although I;m sure you will take him right to the edge before then. Dean felt bad enough last time, he's gonna be guilt ridden again of this all goes too badly:)

Look forward to more next week my dear x
devon99 chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Oh noes. Sam is getting weaker, much more of this and he's going to get really sick. Then Dean will freak out.

It made me smile when Dean said let me get the handcuffs, hee, you know EXACTLY what I was thinking:)

Loved the final paragraph. Despite everything, Deans voice is a comfort to Sam and the image of him tucking Sam in is made of squee.

Look forward to more my dear.

193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »