Reviews for Kira's Revenge
vonnie836 chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Oh man, poor Sammy, a regular enema is bad enough, a cleansing got to be horrible. I did those a lot on patients that had to get tests of there intestines, like barrium enemas. I know they didn't like them at all. I feel bad for Sam and I'm not amazed he got dizzy after the hot shower. Never should have done that. Can't wait for more, this is awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
ooh! Nasty! Wouldn't want to be in Sam's shoes right now. Especially as he's getting sick; he can cover it up, say he's tired, but Dean's gonna figure it out sooner or later. And they'll both be in trouble.

Cheers hon.

DontKnowMyName chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
So awesome and quite hot lol. I love it! Seriously so excited for the next chapter! ) You're just too great!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
great
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
I just LOVE this! and the last line is really what sums up Dean isn't it- that he'll always be there to protect Sam...
Floralia chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
Tea! The cure for all ills, surely the highlight of everybody's day (although now people know I’m weird).

Fun chapter and bantering. The fact they're both so nervous about what’s to come makes me nervous about what’s to come. Also a little bit excited, because I'm twisted like that.
DontKnowMyName chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Awe so awesome. I love that Dean's not completely insane and is still being a nice big brother. I'm dying over hear in anticipation for the next chapter. I'm so excited for the shock belt lol. You're the best!3
devon99 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Hee, I bet if someone told Sam before all this started that the highlight of his day would be drinking warm lemon tea, he wouldn't have believed it:) The shock belts sound so ominous! I don't know how he's managing to stay so outwardly calm.

Look forward to more x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
gil, this story is just as excellent as Heart's Desire gettin morre and more incredible
skag trendy chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
Well, I can't blame Sam for being hesitant about the whole thing, and I really feel bad for him about that shock belt. Things are set to get very unpleasant...

Cheers for the update, hon.

vonnie836 chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
There was so much brotherly love in this chapter, I almost cried at the sacrifice Sam makes for his brother and how Dean really just wants the best for Sammy. I don't know if I can wait for a whole week, but I guess I will have to. This is really wonderful. Hugs, Vonnie
sendintheclowns chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
Sam drinking tea...what's not to love! And I giggled at the Incredible Hulk reference...I, too, was a fan of Bill B.

I love the banter between Kira and Sam. Too bad she's our villain and out to hurt Sam. Although on second thought, that totally works for me :)
monkeymuse chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
Love it the down time was nice. I would love to see Kira watch and show herself to Sam while Dean is

helpping"him. I kinda would love to see him in the bath again. Makes me think of the lost boys.
skag trendy chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
What a mess these two are in. I shudder to think of the fun Kira intends to have with Sam in Dean's absence. Poor kid. I just hope he's still in one piece when he gets back.

Cheers hon.

pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
I'm loving it! what is Kira planning?
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »