Reviews for A Lion Inside
Great start! Though honestly, I am looking for that elusive Snape is a Hufflepuff story. All of his bravery, after all, stems from loyalty...
Al chapter 10 . 5/10
Vampire problem in Wahington. Heh.
Ignis chapter 16 . 1/14
Great fic! Please update!
ms chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Really a great turn
esther chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Please don't be a mary sue *crosses my fingers
I'm hoping she's fate watching out for Severus and Lily.
Tempest Kiro chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
I found this delightful story today after having a Harry Potter marathon and found it cathartic for the tragedy that is Severus Snape. It fit well with the style and theme of the Harry Potter series and I quite enjoyed every chapter I've read.
My only gripe is that I see it had only last been update in 2011 and has sat unfinished for the past five years.
My dear sir or madam! Continue I implore you!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Write more!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Wow. You've got me hooked. That was really clever how he was under the hat and the voice he heard was the hat on his head. And then Mcgonagall pulled it off! the ending was great! i'm definitely going to read more.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
Hi there. Love your story. Wondering if you abandoned it or if there is a sequel somewhere? Keep up the good work!
arivero DNL chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Please make another chapter
PrewalShadeX chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
cool! Please update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Ah, the Slug Club. Severus will have to put the brakes on a bit to keep from revealing himself, but at least he can show off the few social graces he learned in his previous life. Also, he might find some old books with the spells that he is teaching Lily and Remus, and thus provide a cover for his 'genius'.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Wow more longer chapters please I love it :) !
Leah chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this very good story a lot!
bookivore chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I just have to say, what a bone-headed plan. Didn't Snape have enough of being 'Voldemort's right-hand man' when he was Headmaster in his first life? I have a feeling that he didn't think he was doing that much saving when Burbage was killed in front of him. Is being 12 again affecting his brains? I love the story, sad to see that it has been sitting for a long time.