Reviews for Sabbath Rising
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Sabbath is such an gorgeous extention of the boys. I love the part where he attacks Ruby yes! and he was so cute even though he is wary of Sam now he still needed to go make him feel better. So cute and adorable

Debbie 0x0x0x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Very good. I really liked the parts that we didn't see in the show. :)

I figured Dean would let Sabbath have as many of those burgers as he wanted. Hee I'll bet they were even warm and delicious.

Probably my favorite part of this whole chapter:

“No.” Dean stated honestly, sitting up slightly to meet his brother’s gaze. “I don’t trust you, Sam. You’ve done nothing but show me lately that I can’t. So I’m sorry, but you have to earn that back. Starting with leaving that door open so that I know you’re not in there trying to swallow a bullet or cut your freaking wrists on some screwed up idea that you killing yourself will balance out what you’ve done.”

Really, really good. :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*Stands up and whips out a lighter, holding it up in the air like a rock concert, even as the tears slide down her face.*

Perfection. Utter PERFECTION.

You are a gift - your writing a prestent to the rest of us.

Thank you so very VERY much.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I think the ending of this was the best part. I loved all of this, I loved how you incorporated Sabbath into the episode but I loved even more that you showed Dean admittedly not able to trust Sam and Sabbath soothing Sam's nightmares away/ It was sweet!

Loved it!