Reviews for 9 to 5
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Bow-chika-bow-wow. You can't really blame Aang for being oblivious. He is only an airbender after all.
hoeoverbros chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was soo funny! Great job!
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This . . . made me snark my water. Ah, a MUCH needed little break for me, if I do say so. Highly enjoyable and greatly amusing. I almost . . . ALMOST feel sorry for Toph.

Aang is so oblivious. XD
kenokosan chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
poor Aang, he still such a child...I love this story!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I loved it! What are the prompts for the week? I might write one myself! Please let me know! xD
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
HAHAHA! Just when we think Aang is still being so young and naive, he's really just trying to skip out on his homework. Toph's not the only one palming her face right now. ;P Great job, I love your title.
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Absolutely wonderful! -
xyzisme chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love this! I'm glad to see more Zutara from you, you're one of my favorite Zutara authors.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
HAHAHA! Oh my god... This is brilliant! Excellent work on this. Keep at it.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hahaha, so funny.

I read this on Capstara, but failed to leave a review there (I'm a bad, bad Capstarian D8 *sniff*)

But anyways, this goes in my favs :)
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow! What was hilarious! Tell me, where have you been hiding this gem? I just loved it...! Me and my sister laughed so hard we were having a hard time breathing.

BTW, I'm adding it to my Favorite Stories List... Thanks for sharing.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very amusing!

-"and Katara—on motherly autopilot—began preparing him a bowl of congee."

Even though this is a parody, that sentiment right there is why I can't ship Katara with Aang at this age.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5