Reviews for An Accidental Affair
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 5 . 1/8
Ooh, I like this fic so far! Do consider breaking your hiatus and continuing with this story, I'm very much interested
angelgobad05 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
I love this pairing
Ardens Lumen chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Too marty sue to be interesting(( Unfortunately(
If he looked for food it would be better, really. You can not conjure food and money with magic, that's the rule. And if Harry didn't know a few charms it would only be rational. He is only 4th year. I would send him there with his school bag and a broom for example (coming from a training session for example). And probably with invisible cloak.
zelandonii chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I have never seen this crossover before and am now hooked!
PLEASE, continue writing this, its absolutely wonderful!
AnariaLenair chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I love this, mildly insane Suion is so wonderful and the way he's teasing Riddick...He's definitely going to get burned. Please update soon!
Vendori chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
:-)
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
awww that'S such a promising story! I hope you will one day update it
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
I loved the story. It was well written and I love where Harry teases Riddick, priceless. Please update soon when u have the time u have good story going on here.
Venipa chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
2nd time reading it and still waiting for the update chapters
Shadowed Voices chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
I like this. Sad that you've stopped updating it.
Aiyobi Uzamaki chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
love this story and have read this so far multiple times please update soon
Lilia0 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
MORe please!
Green.Piratee chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
OMG! Me love it!
Ha haa i love insane Harry and growly Riddick.
I wonder who dies next?
Are you going to make a story for all the movies?
I want to see him collect pets as they go through the galaxies. Especially a hellhound and the jackal dog that Riddick raised from a pup. It was so cute!
Umbra Drachen chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
and the name of a band that plays highway to hell and harry landed on the planet hades
KoreanMusicFan chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
oh i hope you update soon! I love the humour and sexual tension in this story so please don't forget it.