Reviews for An Accidental Affair
Jadeorion chapter 5 . 2/8
Please continue this it's amazing. I would like to see where it goes because it's so different from other stories.
supernaturalreader21 chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
please update
Rin Jaeger chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
I really like this story. I didn't know if I would or not because you wrote "Ron's done something stupid" and every time that happens I want to bang by head against a wall. But I really like this story.
tennyogodde25 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
OMG I LOVE THIS STARTED READING I JUST TO READ SOMETHING BUT MAN I LOVE. IT JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW
swayrabbit chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
Please please continue this it's too good to stop
wsneadup chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
ops continue to update
gokuhikaru82 chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
Thank you for sharing your story and I hope you decide to continue it.
dragonic raptor chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
Oh how lovely. Please continue. It's one of the better ones I have read so far. :) when will the next update be? Please let me know. :)
ShadowLady89 chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
is dis story abandon nd will dere b mpreg
cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
I've read a few Riddick/HP crossovers and found them intriguing but short. Sadly those I've seen were all under eight chapters, unfinished and usually started around 2009-2011. Some even were so very close in style and content as to be the same story but despite that I enjoyed them. This fic is very different in content so I'm terribly disappointed in the shortness. Harry having time to develop his skills on the planet and have a friend and companionship with the creatures who live there is an awesome idea.

Can't wait to find out how the others handle his introduction.
R. A Cross chapter 5 . 1/20/2017
Update?
Carol542 chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
please update soon
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
Oh my god.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Holy SHIT! that's some funny shit to be honest.
Fro Nekota chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
so harry is 14 years old? feel weird, why he didnt have any desire to back home at all? the first thing he do after discovering he got sent to some strange place was to read his school text book?! should he check his surrounding first? and he just make his home there like that without thought of coming home to britain, its not that its bad story, just not correct response in way of surviving, well, I just going to read the rest chapter first then