Reviews for Stars In The Night
twijakenessie4eva chapter 28 . 4/12/2014
awwwww... love the note jake wrote. wish he will be back soon! btw luv your story!
Laziesttiger chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Yes, sorry dont like your version of Nessie at all. She doesnt deserve Jake in this story. You are a talented story teller though.
Laziesttiger chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Interesting story, I will try to keep reading though some thing are really irritating. Why is Nessie a vegetarian? If you dont like meat eaters, perhaps you shouldnt write about vampires and werewolves. Why is nothing being done to punish Nessie's attackers? They may attack another innocent girl and Nessie actually tries to protect them? Why? This is victim mentality and a poor example to some young readers.
nfanpepsi chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
SEQUEL UP NOW! xD it seems really cool with a twist!
twilighter4lifealison chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
Come on! You've written 54 chapters before this so please please just write one more!
Rosie Lovecraft chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
No, This will be awsome! Looki ng forward to it..Dnt worry i didnt throw bricks..I threw sponges;):D:L
EclipseLover97 chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
keep going your doing great
Efficient Vixen chapter 55 . 1/31/2010
google docs helps with spell/grammar check also saves a copy of your work every few minutes.

I thought chayton would imprint on her baby.
Efficient Vixen chapter 54 . 1/19/2010
Aw Jake is so sweet

Kep up the good work
misssmarty433 chapter 54 . 1/18/2010
I love this story! I cannot wait to see what will happen when the twins are born! You have to update really soon, please please! I hate chayton, but i also love him because he puts a little bit of drama into the plot! LOL!
Rosie Lovecraft chapter 54 . 1/18/2010
Awsome:) Lyk actually, amazin!:)
emmettlover09 chapter 54 . 1/18/2010
Wow wow wow wow wow! I've been reading this story FOREVER! And finally I finished it! This has been one heck of a story! Especially with Jacob leaving, and everything that happened, I can definately say this is one of the best Nessie and Jacob stories I have read. From beginning to end, it has definately been an emotional roller-coaster for Nessie and Jacob. I cannot wait until I see that another chapter is posted. Just amazing. I never thought it possible for me to not want Jacob to be with Nessie, and then I did and just WOW!
Greenfairyrose chapter 54 . 1/18/2010
O can't wait to see what edward has to say! please update soon. thank you for another great chapter!
twilighter4lifealison chapter 54 . 1/18/2010
Another sweet chapter. It's so nice with Jacob back!
iluvlautner chapter 54 . 1/17/2010
WHERE I HAVE YOU BEEN

just wanted to say i love this chapter still feeling bad for chayton but loving that jake is back. write rely reely soon