Reviews for Kismet
I love Remus and Hermione together!
Snaperipper chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Lovely.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
This was absolutely lovely, you did an excellent job with it. Can't believe I never read it before now. And Jacob sounds adorable :)
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Excellent!
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Adorable. Simply adorable, and so in tune with Remus' personality.

Witchy-grrl chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
::grinning so madly my face hurts:: Oh! SO absolutely cute and perfect and JUST what I need before I go to sleep. :D
angelically-devilish chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I suppose I've said this several times, you but are truly brilliant. This story was lovely, sweet, and an absolute treat to read.

Thank you very much.

~ Meg
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Very, very nice view through Remus's eyes. I'm glad he took a chance and let himself be happier than he knew he could be.

Now what are the odds of getting another part of "Theirs"? I am desperate for a new chapter. Don't make me get out the pouty lip! It'll quiver something fierce and I'll point it right at you! I've got big ol' Bambi eyes too and I'm not afraid to use them!

Thanks for posting. I'm grateful for what I can get.;)

-Ellie
DCoD chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Oh, such a beautiful picture you've painted with this adorable little family! So sweet, so warm and wonderful. And because Remus finally made the step. Bravo!
EverythingScreams chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i am absolutely thrilled that you are back writing, i missed you so much. i love all of stories, even with pairs i loathe, you make me love.

please continue with the updates. ive read about all your harry potter stories 3 times each, and i look forward to more.

are you going to update 'secret life' and 'while you were gone'?

those two are my absolute favorites. as well as 'hard to get'.

please don't stop. i need you... ]
Spazzer Monkey chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Wow, I wasn't expecting this to continue; I had thought part 1 was perfect, albeit short. However, this one just adds to it, and I must admit, sparks my curiosity as to whether we'll see more. Also, Jacob calling himself "the best werewolf in all the land!" makes me wonder if that's just childish play (as he is a child, lol), or if he inherited werewolfiness from dear ol' Dad.
chronic-overshare chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
*happy sigh* Brilliant!
a.p.k chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
That was lovely. Absolutely lovely.
Dei Gratia 43 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
This was such a beautiful little story! :) I loved how you captured Remus and Hermione's love for each other respectively between the two parts. It was so adorable how Jacob feared that once the baby came he would no longer get as much attention from his mother. Brilliant work!