Reviews for Things You See In A Graveyard
Zenith Mordant chapter 1 . 6/15
Several years late to the party but this was so good! I especially enjoyed the part where Shilo thinks Mag was talking about her in the shower. Like damn. Good twist! Whimsically hoping you'll come back and do more like this in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i am sick and tired of the shilo natan parings. thank god yours is not.(yet and hopefully never) can't people be normal!
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Yay for happy ending! It was sweet, cute adorable and creative.
Kalyxia chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Just read this and all I can say is that it is absolutely brilliant!
Rainstorm03 chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Chapters 10 and 3 were my favorites! I loved how shy Mag was with Nathan and how he made her blush so many times by teasing her. And when Shilo asked why Mag was wearing Nathan's shirt - priceless and adorible! And at the end I laughed so hard when she was yelling at poor Nate! And the happy so amazing! Also I loved Mag's casual style: blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and unruly curly hair! And her rebellious attitude! So epic and adorible!

Excellent job! It was intense and heartwrenching and emotional and slew of other words that all describe its epic greatness! Kept me hooked the entire time and I usually dont like reading fics that are more than one or two chapters long, but this was beyond amazing! Shiloh, Mag, and Nate have always been my favorites and this story is from now on in my head as how the events of Repo! The Genetic Opera actually happened! Amazing job, once again! I love it!
Nic Coay chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
This story was great. It's the best Repo! story I've heard so far, though I may be slightly biased by my liking of Nathan/Mag and my love of stories that end with Nathan NOT dying. But regardless, it was well-written, creative, and very interesting. I loved the ending and was very happy that it was so much more positive than the real ending or how most of these Repo! stories end. (What can I say? I like people to be happy when I read stuff. ) )

Anyway, it was great and I look forward to any more Repo! stories you may do. The only critic I have at all is that you seemed to completely leave out Nathan's insanity and his Repo-persona (except for that brief mentioning when Mag is shot.) I just thought that would have added an interesting layer of depth. But I know you had a lot going on, so it might not have been practical.

Either way, it was great. I just have one question. Is there anywhere other than youtube or your blog that we might be able to find the trailer you made? I'd love to see it, but it seems to have been removed.

- Nic.
TuuPii chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Wow I loved this story, this was totally worth not studying for latin XD

Finally a Mag/Nathan story with a happy ending... I know I shouldn't complain, any Mag/Nathan story is worth reading, because there are so few :(

Could you tell me what parts you have rewritten for your blog (I have to work for school the next few weeks, so rereading everything would be a bit unwise)

Hope to read more from you

PS: I'm ashamed of myself, but I pitying Rotti _
W3R-SiN chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
Absolutly awesome story!
daylightvampire chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
YAY! I 3 this story! :D
Poetry Blank chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
amazing ยก
writingonthewalls18 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I've already reviewed. is not letting me save w out a review. :)
CharlemagneGrey chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
fan scream* SWET!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
I like both of the trailers you have on youtube. Sorry I haven't reviewed the last four chapters, but I did read them in their entirety and I love them. By far this has been on of the best, most epic Repo! fics I have read. Write more!
LittleMsTwelve chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
YAY! I love this story! :D
Citiesofcolor chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Hey! I need to apologize for just dropping out of the universe. Sorry :( I didn't mean too, but some things kind of came up and then my computer got a virus. I am typing this message on my iPod, which I have been using since aforementioned virus murdered my computer, and obviously it isn't suited to exiting stories. So, I want to say sorry, because after writing this I will probably disappear again. Hopefully for not as long. See you areound :)