Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot A Memorable Birthday
lilacwaffles chapter 1 . 3/21
bahhahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
i think that snape should have Arthur or someone he trust whip him with the belt as well. harry did nothing wrong. he didn't brake the law but snap should have gone to the party for his son like a proper father would.
FrozenYogurt chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love your the house which time forgot series :)
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Eeep! I loved it!(: Great story! I really like this universe, although I love your "A time and a place.." series too. Thanks for writing this!(:
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for the terrific story. As usual when I finish one of the 'time forgot" stories I'm smiling! I love how Snape pretends to be so strict and unloving but is just a softie on the inside! I enjoyed reading this again and wanted to let you know. I hope you do another story in the Time Forgot series at some point.
NarcissaMalfoySnape chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ow, that was so nice :) Thank you so much for your stories, i love them!

Oh and it would be very interesting to read, how Snape graduated Harry from simple hand-spakings to his leather belt :D *lol* Poor Harry, but I love ihm so much with Snape as his Daddy :)

Thanks again!
Wilmon chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
this was another pretty good chapter in your Series, the House that time Forgot. It was very amusing.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
cute
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, that was a cool story. I would have liked to see some of things around the house that reminded Snape of Harry. I felt bad Snape didn't go to Harry's birthday. I liked the small Hermione/Ron section, and Harry drunk was brilliant. Still love the humour. I'd like to see another drunk Harry in the future. I liked seeing how happy Harry was about Snape's gift, and how Snape didn't really want to tell him about it, but he knew it would make him happy.
Jordina chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lol. Tough love eh? But that was absolutely hilarious! When he's like, "Harry Potter brought me hope." Hahaha I thought I was gonna die during that scene hahaha!
JUlye chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
What if he gets drunk again in his twenties? Does Snape keep his promise?
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Lol couldn't stop laughing through it all! Love this!
Tia Calenture chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I really liked this story. I love decorating. And only a few wrong words.
gaben chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very funny. Re-lived a few moments with first time drunk Teenage sons, funny, sick, and lovey dovey to their mums trying to get them to bed so that they could murder them in the morning.
FallenAngelFromAbove chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
If you won't write more chapters to this story,I'm getting a new favorite author! I mean it! Maybe something like the new room being built and the troubles Harry causes and gets a spanking from Snape...Or maybe write about Harry talking about the party and getting a b-day spanking from spanking and have Snape's lips twitching into a real smile and when Harry leaves have him out right laughing..with Harry watching from the key-hole...:P
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »