Reviews for Vinnie, Look!
LokXSophie chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hi. I just wanted to say that I love your stories with Yuffie and Vincent in them. Please make this a story and update the other fanfic with Yuffentine in it. Thanks and Good Luck.
Deneir-son chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
That was really sweet, and very well-written, too. Also, I couldn't help but laugh at picturing Vincent become so startled/flustered upon hearing about being a father while cleaning a gun, with a wad of gum stuck in his hair and Wutai Pop music playing. Good job!
Black-mustang3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
-gigglesnort- oh lord... I simply couldn't stop laughing when I read this.
The Yuffientine Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LOL that was dirty!

Aww! Lol liked I mean super loved the surprise ending that made me smile.
The Yuffientine Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
XD that is dirty man! Ah!

LOL that's cute and awesome I really liked it, _
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
heh, heh. Cute and funny. I can totally see Yuffie doing that to get Vincents attention. Nice work. If you're looking for story ideas, I'd suggest another Yuffintine, I like the way you write Vince and Yuffie.

Interceptor gives you a doggie grin and Shadow's lips twitch, briefly forming a smile.
Sionna Dehr chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hmm, it's not as good as it could have been. You're story lacked description and basic character thought and emotion. Trust me, it would have been ten times more hilarious if you put more... meat, potatoes and green beans into the story (you know, more of a body to soak the reader up into the world of Final Fantasy).

I did like Vincent's reaction, though. The ending was really good, but it seemed like you rushed though the rest of the plot in order to get to it. Trust me when I say that doing so is a bad idea and is subject to criticism from more talented author's that come around (for me it was an older student at my school who spotted one of my stories and wanted to read it).

All in all it was a good idea, but I would consider editing your story to freshen it up a bit and make it more... interesting. Keep the readers really wondering by cleverly worded sentences and odd twists.

But I mean it when I say that this story has POTENTIAL. Keep on writing, you will get better (took me about four years to get where I am and I still need work so don't feel bad).

Fellow Writer,

SWolf4
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OMG, that's so funny! I bet Vincent really would pass out if him and Yuffie ever got pregnant. Very funny story! Great job.
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw! That was so cute, great work on it! And a request you say? How 'bout more yuffentine XD you don't have to!

luv from a Mutt.
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
It is beyound cute :3 Yuffentine for-evah!
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
HAHA lol this is awesome! well done! you shoule write a sequal to it!
AtticusLegend chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Pretty funny story, Yuffie and Vincent are an odd couple in a good way. I didn't see that ending coming, the writing flowed really nicely too. I didn't find myself stopping and trying to understand what I just read. Awesome job!