Reviews for You Think You've Got It Bad?
Rosscan chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Ahhhhhh ! My two little show in one, so good ! I already read this story a long time ago, and I still like it ! It's short, but maybe better, long crossovers make me feel unconfortable. I like the confontation between the characters and the things they have in commun, I put this story in my favorites of course !
HannahbananaJane chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I know you started this story 3 years ago, I noticed you are still writing stories for fanfic, so I thought I would ask. Would you consider continuing this?
I know most of the people who reviewed said you rushed their bonds, making them admit things too quickly, but this story is good and should be continued.
If you wouldn't mind, please let me know if you decide if you are going to continue this or not.
Hannahbanana :)
Leonie1988 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I really loved this!
missedythe chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
I agree with the others, Ziva and Miss Parker seem to open up to each other very quickly, but I will forgive as I eagerly await to see what happens next. You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to write a crossover between these two shows! I could easily imagine Miss Parker and Gibbs together!
B. Oots chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I just found the story. I really like it. Please update soon, so I can read, how Jarod knows Eli David?
ffreaderwriter chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Very interesting idea. I wouldn't have thought about crossing the two shows together. You have my interest in what you would do next.
Katescats chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Hi just read your story it's was good can't wait for the next chapter.
Jillian chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is an interesting concept, but you have a fine line to walk between them revealing things quickly enough that the audience doesn't loose interest and revealing things so quickly that it seems OOC. It does seem odd that Miss Parker and Ziva David would open up so quickly to each other, and for Jarod and Tony, but I guess it's better to err on that side than on the other.

I look forward to more.
Cat Yuy chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I love the idea of these characters talking to each other.

Hope that there's more.
Janiqua chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww... Though I find it hard to believe either woman would open up like that so quickly, I can't seem to mind. They really do have a lot in common... it's sweet...
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
NCIS and Pretender is a perfect crossover idea. Of course the two timelines are a bit off, since Thomas died in 19 or so and and NCIS didn't even start until 2003. But one can easily ignore that in favor of how well they'd go together. Ha! I'd love to see Jarod working with Abby!

And Miss Parker and Ziva meeting is a marvelous idea. They'll get on well together, providing they don't murder each other.

The opening to the conversation seemed a little rushed, as I can't really see Miss Parker just blurting out about Thomas just because some stranger mentioned a friend building a boat.

I hope you're planning more of this. It's a fun idea.