Reviews for Rebirthing A King
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
WOW! I really underestimated this story. These last few chapters just took my breath away with their excitement and imagination. This story honestly makes my own Pagemaster fanfic look like an after-school special, while yours is a masterfully crafted blockbuster hit. Some phrases were a bit wordy for my taste, and maybe a few more commas when an acknowledgement was being made, but that's not a big deal compared to the spectacle of this story. I cannot wait for more now! By the way, how long have you been writing? Some parts were like things I've only seen a real author write. I've been writing since I can remember (ten years or so) and I don't think I've ever written, or created, in such a wonderful way. Anyway, marvelous work and keep up the AMAZING work!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Not bad thus far. I like the way you describe what it's like in the literary world and how stories come about. kind of explains a lot, lol. Nice work!
Splish98 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
This is REALLY good! Please carry on!
Fanfictionfanatic chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Great story. I love the pagemaster and I think your version is awsome. I can't wait for the next chapter
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read more!
Silly Olivia chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
You must continue!

P.S. It was not "How to Kill a Mocking Bird," it was just "To Kill a Mockingbird."