Reviews for Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love this fic. Its awkward and hot and cute all wrapped up in a delightful ribbon of IC.
Sevita chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The use of second person perspective was very cool and extremely well done. This is an excellent story!
Princess Falling Star chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ugh this is so like the both of them, well done
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
KYA! SOO HOT! XD
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
aw i liked this. its cute and sexy is its own little way
Nalana chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
THis was intense and wonderful, and utter love. THANK YOU!
Emily chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
AW! Somehow the fact that they didnt really do much makes it more realistic because as much as we wish i somehow doubt Watanuki and Doumeki are gonna have long, hard perfect sex on their first go... i can wish though! :)
we chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
kya amazing so f-in good
Alice chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Sweet & Sexy! I love it! D

I thought 2nd person POV would be quite cheesy at first, but it turned out to be very original and worked out very well!

Kudos to you and keep up the awesome work )
whitemokona234 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
poor doumeki... it must be really hard to have the one thing you desire in front of you everyday... but he did get a kiss from him... so hooray 4 happy endings... kinda. i give a!
Watermelon chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh wow, I actually liked this a lot. It was short, intense and just really amusing. I liked how I can still clearly see Doumeki's very silent personality despite the whole story being in his POV. Good stuff. D
Akitore chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my goodness! Implied boysmex ftw! Ahaha. This was really awesome, I love 2nd person. Like, alot actually. I write that way sometimes, it's fun.

ANYWAYS. I can't really say too much about it except the fact IT WAS AMZING. It's going in my favorites. :] AND that I wish it could continue. ;D *HINTHINT*

Haha, kidding.

Anywho, kudos to you :]
sosise chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
couldnt stop grinning.

really really overactive imagination and nowhere near the reality. Doumeki (You-er- me?) need to work on his (er-my?) endurance.
ransomnotesx3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh my lord that was amazing.

WHY MUST THIS BE A ONE-SHOT! D:
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
God I love this. YAY FOR DOUMEKI'S IMAGINATION!