Reviews for The Concubine Princess
AngeliqueB chapter 3 . 8/28
This was a good chapter, but very odd. I don't feel like any of he characters are themselves. Especially Ozai. He seems much too cruel to be so courteous with Katara.
Omg write more!
HellGirlTheEvil chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
It has been boring these last few chapters.
HellGirlTheEvil chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
It was pretty cool and so is this long but amazing story. Please, Please write more. Even though this was made many years ago and that I'm still under age.
The 10 year old,
(please ignore my age)
Guest chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
What's with all these flashbacks? They're getting annoying. ...
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Ozai and Azula are really out of character
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I have read both stories I love them absolutely amazing can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 108 . 9/19/2014
2 long. 2 depressing. Am not reading this crap. Loved The Concubine Princess. Hating its sequel. :( finish it already!
Aaliyah92 chapter 108 . 9/11/2014
For some reason I'm having trouble logging in. Anyway, I just wanted to leave a comment saying that I've just read this entire story from the beginning of TCP. I remember enjoying is story before and I'm in love with it all over again. Will you continue to update? If you are I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bloodtributes chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Waaiitt, if Katara gave Zuko her mother's necklace, whose necklace was she wearing at the ball that made Sokka realise the girl was Katara? Did she wear Yue's?
Bloodtributes chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Please let Katara wear the pendant, it's so sweet
Ola Pinya chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
This may be the last chapter I'll be reading. So I'll give some of my thoughts in the story.

I know this is AU and all but it feel so weird to see "perfect" Zuko. I think what makes Zuko a compelling character is because he never has it easy and works extra hard to get what he wants. So switching Zuko and Azula, makes it feel weird.

But what's scary is the good guy Ozai. It's even scarier than bad guy Ozai.

Basically, a lot of OOC I think. Maybe this is not my cup of tea, just sharing my 2 cents.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 22 . 7/25/2014
*Blinks* Hm, maybe Ozai isn't ruthless like he should have been. I want to know why he is so different from his canon self. Why is he kind when he was always ruthless (sure he was somewhat kind and stuff when he was younger but as he became an adult he became ruthless) in canon.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Awe he does have a heart. Well there's 108 Chapters so far, I wounder when Ozai will show his ruthless self.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
*Growls* I hope Ozai shows his true self soon or whenever. Everyone knows how he is, kindness and cappasion is weakness, yet all that is shown is a kinder side.