Reviews for Don't Step on the Crack in Your Voice
cookie chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I love this story. Pls continue. :)
Katabrecteri chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That's the true about her. Pretty good actress, she's all the time pretending. He is, too. That could be the reason why they see each other's inside.

I loved it!

princess999 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
more more MORE! i love this pairing & there are so very few fics out there about em most which are left unfinished( i love the way you capture them they seem so...real! have you ever considered writing a long fic about them? i know you would be wonderful at it:) i would also really love a sequel to this story cause it ended so sadly:(
PaleSakura chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
"I think I know the person you're hiding. And I like her better."

- What a line! And so true! I understand, why Yaten is so frustrated and desperate. Seriousy, there were moments in the anime where I just wanted to shake Minako and ask her, why the hell she's acting like that. Will you write a sequel to this? I would love to read one.

Good job! :)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Nicely written.
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww, this is so sad! *sniff-sniff* And I'm sure this time that I have read it before on another site, I mean I remember this one from you! And I loved it so, so much! This is usually the typical moment between them! Please don't stop writing about them, you're good at it! Yaten and Minako forever & ever!
Barblyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Whoa, Minako, Yaten and another thunderstorm. I wish all authors would see the REAL Minako and the depth of her character. Please write a sequel to this one, it's too sad to leave it just like that.