Reviews for fresh and calm
Dobby chapter 1 . 4/1
Creative, but I think it could be better still, if some of the uncouth language were to be removed. JK Rowling does not use the f-word in her books. It sounds distinctly American.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Aww...I was hoping they could resolve some of their issues, but I suppose this is more in character for Snape. Awesome job! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Well... *chuckles* ...that's sweet... or at least, I think so.

Caring enough... Lovely!

Good choice Harry refused Lockhart's so-called help!

Oh how I hope this is Canon... ;)
Potterel08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really enjoyed this one shot. You kept Snape in character really well while still portraying him in a unique light. Thank you!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Not a very big fan of Snape, but this was wonderful!
twilotter lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Love this story, i love Snape & Harry fic but not romance (SLASH) please write more
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
loved it sequel please thank you
aredhela82 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Great story! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful story! :)
Hawkfire28 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was very well written, especially Snape's part. He was very in character. I love Harry/Severus non-slash stories. They make me happy. I dont dislike slash in general though, it's just that I can't see Severus loving anyone like he loved Lily.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Great job!
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Nice!

I don't like needles either (surprising, isn't it?) but the last time we got an injection in school there was a really handsome assistant so I couldn't complain :)
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
As much as I tried not to... I really enjoyed this story. It has several features going for it: a fairly likable Snape, a 2nd yr timeline before any of the attacks. And Harry doesn't lose his right arm's bones this time!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Interessting, nice, original and exciting oneshot.

CCAP
Neyr chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wohoo! Nice one-shot.

I like that Snape is pretty much very close to canon. Mean and vile but not heartless.

Thanks, there's rarely a fic out there with very real characters.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »