Reviews for Two Weeks of Sunshine
Matthew Williams chapter 1 . 10/3
I like this very intriguing, and detailed. Only thing I don't like is the Canada being brothers with England thing. Other than that, this was pretty good.
livinlaevaloca chapter 4 . 9/18
Okay, so well-written Hetalia stories tend to make me excited as I read them (and therefore more likely to act over-emotional) anyway, but I actually laughed so hard at Francis' band name that I had tears rolling down my face. Has anyone else referenced the trio in that way? It's brilliant! I tip my hat to you! Bravo :') 3
Iris Alexandre chapter 17 . 8/28
Oh no I really am crying now. This isn't allowed to end. It was so unbelievablely cute at the end. I loved this so much. This was so utterly beautiful, my heart can't handle it.
Iris Alexandre chapter 16 . 8/28
Oh god, stop making me cry. You're such a wonderful author I wish this had a million chapters so I could read it for a lifetime. I love this so much
Iris Alexandre chapter 13 . 8/28
I'm in tears. I kind of hate you right now in the way you just shattered my heart into a million peices. You're to good at this
emmie333 chapter 17 . 8/21
I love this so much! The whole story is a joy to read. I come back and read this often and I want to let you know I think you are amazing!
user.11245355 chapter 1 . 8/7
My favorite FrUk fanfic. Lov it 33
trianglefangirl chapter 4 . 5/22
Love it
thatgirlnoonesees chapter 18 . 5/16
Somethingnothing chapter 4 . 4/23
Just to say that the band name is not exactly correct, it sould be something like "le mauvais toucher".
keisan chapter 18 . 4/5
Aww so romantic. I love it. I love these two. Thanks for writing this. I haven't been into FrUK since the very beginning so I'm going through the best fics of this pairing I can find no matter when they were written. This was great. :) Such a great storyline and very well-thought out. The characterisations were lovely and spot on in my opinion.
keisan chapter 16 . 4/5
God. You ripped my heart out. So sweet. I'm glad they finally got their shit together lol.
Changci chapter 1 . 2/26
I really like your article about France and England!!So I want to share it with my friends…Could I translate your article into Chinese?Many thanks*_*
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 18 . 1/20
This story is AMAZING! The characters were super accurate and utterly FABULOUS. I'm recommending this to EVERYONE. Especially . ... She will love it just as much as I did! xx
Busby's Teapot chapter 17 . 1/4
Really loved this whole story! The relationship between Francis and Arthur was well paced and the ending was lovely. Also really want to stay at that hostel now. And visit Gilbert's bar.