Reviews for Two Weeks of Sunshine
Love it
thatgirlnoonesees chapter 18 . 5/16
OMGSOMUCHYUSSTHISISSOGOODI'MFLIPPINGOUT!
Somethingnothing chapter 4 . 4/23
Just to say that the band name is not exactly correct, it sould be something like "le mauvais toucher".
keisan chapter 18 . 4/5
Aww so romantic. I love it. I love these two. Thanks for writing this. I haven't been into FrUK since the very beginning so I'm going through the best fics of this pairing I can find no matter when they were written. This was great. :) Such a great storyline and very well-thought out. The characterisations were lovely and spot on in my opinion.
keisan chapter 16 . 4/5
God. You ripped my heart out. So sweet. I'm glad they finally got their shit together lol.
Changci chapter 1 . 2/26
hi*_*
I really like your article about France and England!!So I want to share it with my friends…Could I translate your article into Chinese?Many thanks*_*
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 18 . 1/20
This story is AMAZING! The characters were super accurate and utterly FABULOUS. I'm recommending this to EVERYONE. Especially . ... She will love it just as much as I did! xx
Busby's Teapot chapter 17 . 1/4
Really loved this whole story! The relationship between Francis and Arthur was well paced and the ending was lovely. Also really want to stay at that hostel now. And visit Gilbert's bar.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
"washroom" are you from Chicago lmao
ThatIsUnfortunate chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
FUCKING SHIT THIS STORY WAS SO CUTE! This is actually my second time reading this, but I wanted to read it again because it was so amazing. Props to you, my friend! Your writing skills are amazing!
magnificentwatson chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
HE'S REALIZING HE'S IN LOVE OH MY GOD THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES
Serendipity321 chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
'Daww! That was so cute and very well-written, plus has my favorite pairing as the central one. You write the most amazing one-shots/multi-chaptered fics and I love them! This one is the best of yours, in my opinion. And I laughed so hard when Francis told Arthur that 'sourcils' meant 'eyebrows'.
Keep writing, you're awesome at it! :)
Serendipity321
OtakuPop chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Such a cute story!
Pot-de-Cornichons chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
HUH I'M
french.
You will never receive this shit, but whatever.
Okay, I was litterally LOST in all these words and, this story is I think, a bit old, but it's my FIRST english fanfiction so I have to review it. Don't say a word about my beautiful english okay, I force myself to not write "Z" when I say "the".
So. Like I said, I didn't read a lot of stories writen in english (just Sherlock Holmes, and there was a translate behind), then I think this one is for me like a Graal (I almost understand it ! ;; ). Then, since I just can help you for that, I will advise you some things in french, for this story ! I have to warning you : Karma is identical in french and in english. And, for, "What are ou doing on the road ? It's not a good idea especially at night", the right expression is "Que faisiez-vous au milieu de la route ? Ce n'est pas une très bonne idée, surtout pendant la nuit." for finish, in this way, "écoutez-vous" isn't the best expression, "Vous m'écoutez?" is better to use... I know you can't change that for now, but it's just a little little help (EVEN IF ARTHUR SPIT OUT ALL HIS RAGE FOR THIS COUNTRY ONE SECOND AFTER)(please don't be upset, I'm not mean ;_;)(if you read this one day, of course).
Apart these short mistakes, the story in herself is really fluid, despite I don't get it all. Like I thought, stories in english are way better than those in french and I regret nothing. u_u Oh really, it's light and mild ! Even if it's just the first chapter, that sell dreams ; a desesperate man in the middle of a road who, first, isn't dead from a car "accident", and second is helped by a fucking stranger, just too beautiful for the reality... Paris isn't in this mood(unfortunately)... fuu, it's really hard to write a good review with this level of english x_x I don't know if I will post more reviews, like my english is a butchery and like your last activity was in 2013, but be sure I will all read it !
Thank you again for this chapter ! Sorry for this shitty language of mine x)
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
Thank you for the sleepless night with my iPod glued to my hand (though my friend is probably out to get you with Russia's pipe for ruining our study-sleepover with your awesome fic)