Reviews for Two Weeks of Sunshine
Melissa chapter 18 . 4/18
Ah~ Me encantan los finales felices :'D
This was super cute, and dramatic. Just what I want from a fanfic. Good job.
Melissa chapter 13 . 4/18
Chapter 12: I f*cking hate Alfred so much. Why?! In every fanfic why?! Arthur always ends up with him and Francis suffers so much!
lagayette chapter 1 . 4/13
This has been my favourite FrUk fanfiction for about two years now I'm crying because I just remembered my love for this fanfiction
alqui chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
The first chapter looks really interesting! And I love that USUK moment. I don't really mind the ship, but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate some good USUK bashingwell, kind of ). I think sourcils means eyebrows?
Tournesol88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This was absolutely amazing!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
oh god
if only i could actually see a pic of ludwig wiry hair like that xD
Ima cat bitches chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
This was a wonderful fic, thank you so much... This is definitely one of the best ones I've read.
Ima cat bitches chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
I am like crying right now...
Ima cat bitches chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Ahhhhh, this is painfully wonderful, THANK YOU!
Ima cat bitches chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
THANK YOU!
Ima cat bitches chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
This is exactly what I am looking for in a fruk fan fiction. Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
Omfg one of the best fanfictions I have read, I seriously hope you carry it on as I was sad to come to the end of this fanfiction. I loved the interesting story line and how Arthur's and francis' relationship formed
T.R chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
I just want to say that this fix this awesome, but also a couple of things. If you're not native to French, you might want to know that "belle" does mean beautiful, but it's if you're talking about a girl or a feminine object. Also, you might want to change rein to rien, because... Kidneys... Yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Isn't sorcils eyebrows?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Best fanfiction I've ever read I loved it so much! It was so cute and I cry and laughed...it was great!