Reviews for Two Weeks of Sunshine
alqui chapter 1 . 10/20
The first chapter looks really interesting! And I love that USUK moment. I don't really mind the ship, but that doesn't mean that I can't appreciate some good USUK bashingwell, kind of ). I think sourcils means eyebrows?
Tournesol88 chapter 1 . 10/18
This was absolutely amazing!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 9/15
oh god
if only i could actually see a pic of ludwig wiry hair like that xD
Ima cat bitches chapter 18 . 7/31
This was a wonderful fic, thank you so much... This is definitely one of the best ones I've read.
Ima cat bitches chapter 14 . 7/31
I am like crying right now...
Ima cat bitches chapter 12 . 7/31
Ahhhhh, this is painfully wonderful, THANK YOU!
Ima cat bitches chapter 9 . 7/31
THANK YOU!
Ima cat bitches chapter 1 . 7/31
This is exactly what I am looking for in a fruk fan fiction. Thank you!
Omfg one of the best fanfictions I have read, I seriously hope you carry it on as I was sad to come to the end of this fanfiction. I loved the interesting story line and how Arthur's and francis' relationship formed
T.R chapter 10 . 6/17
I just want to say that this fix this awesome, but also a couple of things. If you're not native to French, you might want to know that "belle" does mean beautiful, but it's if you're talking about a girl or a feminine object. Also, you might want to change rein to rien, because... Kidneys... Yeah.
Isn't sorcils eyebrows?
Best fanfiction I've ever read I loved it so much! It was so cute and I cry and laughed...it was great!
Jo chapter 14 . 5/27
I love how you included BTT in this. Loving this~
kirstenkirkland chapter 18 . 5/25
love this fiction so much3 I really like the way how Francis called Arthur "sourcil" and how he treated him... it's so gentle and soft, in his own way
YATOYUDODIS chapter 1 . 3/2
By far, this is my absolute all time favourite fanfiction. Whenever I crave some Fruk, I come here and read this story and it never gets old!