Reviews for My One & Only
ankwhat chapter 39 . 2/16
Really great story and can't wait to read more.
ldsandctr chapter 39 . 2/15
I really like the story. Don't stop writing it. You have to keep writing because I want to read what happens next. up date really soon.
sasunaruuchiha chapter 39 . 2/11
Pls update pls …
XxEmoAnimeGirlxX chapter 39 . 1/22
I love this story! I literally spent most of my time reading it. I hope you continue to write this story.
Mila Pink chapter 39 . 1/21
I'm in love with the story.
Each chapter I'm more curious to know if Naruto will unite people and his mother will come back.
kisses
Kittens Kat chapter 39 . 1/11
AWESOME! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Bigfan chapter 39 . 1/10
I love you story Can't get enough of it. Pleas opdate soon. i Want to know what happens with naruto and his Cubs so bad
bittersweetness002 chapter 39 . 1/10
You should update this story XD its really amazing! Your story is so well written and so addictive XD
Cadet Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/3
Very good.
You must have a very large imagination, because I would never be able to come up with something like this.
You should check out the Naruto Review and help forum! You would really like it!
Hello chapter 39 . 1/1
Please update. Thankssss. Lovelots
SasuxNaruYamixYugi chapter 39 . 1/2
Please update I'm begging you!
Starless Night chapter 39 . 12/28/2014
WOOOOOHOOOOO FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER! LOL
You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this chapter I almost lost hope that this fantastic story will be left finished. I love the chapters and I can't wait for Naruto and Sauske to be reunited and finally see his little babies CUTE!
Don't be so hard on Sasuke he was poisoned after all and he didn't know what he was doing, he loves Naruto and his babies so much. I can't wait for this story to continued and finally the one who poisoned Sasuke and create this whole mess will be punished but on the brde side if this wouldn't have happended Naruto wouldn't have met his father so it has a good side.
I absolutely adore and love this story is one of my favorite the number #1 in my list.
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE AND NOT LETTING THIS WONDEREFUL STORY INCOMPLETE
I can't wait for the next chapter I'm so excited!
PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON! LOL
TAKE CARE!
SD3322 chapter 39 . 12/29/2014
This is a very good story when will the next chapter be?_
yaoicrazygirl2 chapter 39 . 12/23/2014
I LOVE this story and can't wait till sasu gets to naru and gets to see his kits/cubs for the first time!
gregory.stewart.75 chapter 39 . 12/19/2014
Really Good can't wait to see what happens next
2,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »