Reviews for My One & Only
Wow, what an amazing story ! Please update soon, i love a good cliffhanger but i can't wait to find out how this ends!
Keep up the great work!
I read this in one sitting, absolutely loved it! Please update soon my imagination is running wild on whats going to happen!
Update soon! Please! Your writing is amazing!
update pls
Mm chapter 40 . 12/3
I'm happy to hear that you really would like to finish this story, which is one of my favorites and I hold it very dear to me. I hope you'll update soon once you have time and get back on your feet, thank you for giving us this story!
darkcherry1 chapter 40 . 10/31
PLEASE, IN THE NAME OF GOD. Complete this wonderfully amazing story. I can't take the suspense.
Ubermonkei chapter 40 . 10/31
imma Need for this to update, you left it at the most important part. I like this prgression very much but it's been so long.
AnimeWolf2000 chapter 1 . 10/29
Please come back your story is awesome
Caity chapter 40 . 10/4
Please update soon
Imitating spongebob narrator: years later
Normal voice: First i want 2 be an equal not a minion.
Second, *takes all da cookies*
Niha161 chapter 40 . 7/15
Don't leave it like this!
I wanna cry!
Why!
At least let sasuke and naruto united, so I won't feel worst like this !
Plz plz plz plz... Update!
I luv this a lot!
Kitsune215 chapter 40 . 7/7
MUST HAVE MORE GIVE ME MORE if you could pls GIVE ME MORE
Mystic-Myth chapter 40 . 7/6
damn! i can't wait until Naru and Sasuke meet up, Minato is going to send him through a guilt trip! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Omg! I really, really like this fic. It's unique, heartfelt, and i fancy reading about a/b/o or wolf/shape-shifters fic like this. Despite the plenty Japanese phrases earlier, it gets better as you update. Plot thickens. Emotional roller-coaster. I love it! Truly cant wait to see how this fic goes. Great work so far!
Aya wanderlust
I cant help to say this while im still reading but... why Japanese sentences? I dont mind certain common terms but a whole sentence? At least put a translation beside it please.
Aya wanderlust
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 40 . 6/7
Update... come to me. I need you. Please?
2,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »