Reviews for My One & Only
KaixDecayx chapter 3 . 5/28
;) I'm really loving the bilingual lingo going on... LOL. && The fate of Naru-pup is sealed... Iruka is going to KEEELL Kakashi
0oLucifero0 chapter 39 . 5/22
Amazing! Probably one of my favorite mpreg stories ever
Omg this story! I'm so invested in this now, God why does it have to be so good!?
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 39 . 5/12
cuando Naruto y Sasuke se reúnen de nuevo y el kyuubi va ir a buscar a su hijo o a Minato cuando sale de ese lugar en que esta sellado
Miko Vampire chapter 39 . 5/12
I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU STALLING, HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE SEE SASUKE AND NARUTO REUNITED AND THAT BITCH AND HER FATHER GET KILLED FOR WHAT THEY DID TO OUR BOYS? I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE 2012, NOW I WANT TO SEE OUR BOYS BACK TOGETHER & HAPPY AND I WANT TO SEE SAUKE DESTORY THAT SKANK FOR WHAT SHE DID ALREADY!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Vykki Q chapter 39 . 4/25
Please update soon please
Vykki Q chapter 10 . 4/23
Well hello lol
SnowWolf14 chapter 39 . 4/21
Wow! Its been alone time since I first read this story and look how far its come! Great work! I dont know if you plan on finishing this or not but I really hope you do cause this is by far one of the best fics I've read here. I hope to see more from you soon! Thanks!
caity chapter 39 . 3/31
Please Update!
READ THIS STORY!
ITS AWESOME !
Awesome story!
A MUST READ!
Sweet-Strawberry-09 chapter 39 . 3/26
(you have converted me to the dark side, I expect cookies!) anyways I love your story, it is so far one of the best that I have read, I cannot wait until you update!
Fuck update already
Titania1796 chapter 39 . 3/4
que lindo espero que cuando Naruto vuelva ya tenga casa aparte para vivir y que Kurama sea liberado de esa prisión que tiene
2,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »