Reviews for The Troubled Song of Rohan and Deirdre
FaithInLove chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Wonderful! I love it, and I'm favoriting! You're a great writer. I hope you'll write more. And soon!

Best wishes,

faith
Shadow41 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Great! I love it :D And I hope to see more from you and MK soon :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Oops. MysticFireBlood's review is actually mine. We share a computer and I forgot to log her off and log me on before I read your story.
MysticFireBlood chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Horray! I think a sequel is in order :)
guardianM3 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
That was a wonderful ending. I can't wait for you to write another Mystic Knight story.
RleFay chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Yay, oh I love Rohan and Deirdre, please continue this!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Great chapter! Keep it up and I hope the next one comes soon.
guardianM3 chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Wonderful chapter! I hope Rohan will soon realize that he is nothing like Maeve, even though he is her son. I thoroughly enjoyed Garrett telling Rohan that he is good enough for Deirdre. I laughed when Cathad had that twinkle in his eyes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
guardianM3 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
The story is excellent. You've captured the characters mannerisms and expressions. I can't wait for more.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Pretty good so far. I can't wait for the next one
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Is Aisling your OC? Cause I don't remember a character like her, but then again, I missed several eps of Mystic Knights around the second half of the series.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow! I didn't even know there was a section of fanfiction devoted to Mystic Knights. I remember that show and how much I loved it. I'm definately following this story!