Reviews for Of Everything and Anything That Goes
A, I like how you explored different ideas for every story chapter too!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
"Apartment 219's Sho Minamimoto is the one vandalizing the roof top with the circles and triangles, while the tenant in apartment 311, Megumi Kitaniji is the one putting smiley faces in them."
GOLD.
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
:D I LOVE GAY GUYS! THEY CAN BE BEST FRIENDS!
CrossXsivleR chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
lol this happened to me once it was hilarious anda little bit weird bcuz even though i knewwat they were doing i was just lyk 'halo!' u know for the hell of it
Just call me Shadaka. C chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
LOL, I like the idea of little drabble chapters in the one fic. And it's Neku/Josh as well! You need a hi five. Seriously.

Okay, so I'm reading the first drabble and your humour is amazing. Oh my god, I needed air at, "Bitch" "Who, you?". I had to stop there and start writing my review, because if I keep laughing at this I will draw the attention of my parents and... Well, they don't know much about their daughter reading guy on guy stuff, see? -cough- ASDFGHJKL; reading on now...

... And holy quacamole. Wow. Quite an imagination you have there. But I approve of it. I'm surprised you have both of their personalities down pat - especially Josh. Oh boy, who knew he would be such a freakin' tease. LOL.

Great job! Keep up the writing as well! c:
StickWithaPseudonym chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I would've been happy if I saw what Shiki saw ._.

I think I'm a major perve XD
Lexis-Randomthoughts Mo is off chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You surely cannot rape the willing! Good point, Josh :3
666random4life chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
lol i lov all of these! and i rly want more XD also i need a favor is cool cant wait for part 2 XD
CheshireGrins chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
i love you,just for this chapter XD But the others are great it up~
Animeluver4evertimes2 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Keep up the good work! XD
highasfu chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
yeah I LOVE THIS CHAPTER THE MOST XD

I'm so relieved that in the end they weren't just playing something, instead they really were doing that. HAHAHA
Sinyeta chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I LOST THE GAME, TOO! *blushes profusely* That was awkward and wonderful and I lovee you more then i should!
Raegun chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I will never think of this brand the same way EVER again. *dies giggling*
Wolfie559933 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
It's... I love this idea. So much. I mean, of course I love all of the one-shots in this collection- each of them are my favorite TWEWY fan fictions I've seen recently, if not ever... Which, admittedly, isn't saying much, but maybe I've just been looking in the wrong place...?

But I really, really love this one- I hope you continue it~!

Um, Tactful, by Katraa on this site is good, I suppose... I can't think of any more off the top of my head, though... Sorry.
anonymous anonymous chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
well that was an interesting lemon... kinky...